• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

I like multiple cheese pizzas - various mixtures of Monterrey jack, pepper jack, mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone and with blobs of feta on top. My taste buds don't expect to encounter cheddar on pizza so I don't use it. Cheddar is great for grilled cheese sandwiches and hamburgers.

20240618_091102.jpg

Bazinga :p

A digital bundle of Transformers 1-5 and BumbleBee. Got it when it was on sale for $20. Dumb but fun movies.

A wifi antenna extender for my computer. While I seldom use wireless Internet connections other than the use of my color printer, I've always had issues with my signal, largely given the number of walls and objects causing potential interference. Hoping to put this extender at a much higher spot closer to the ceiling than the floor.

(Moving my router and modem would take much more effort in comparison.)

Antenna Extender.jpg

Who knows? It may not do a thing...lol. We'll see....

A wifi antenna extender for my computer. While I seldom use wireless Internet connections other than the use of my color printer, I've always had issues with my signal, largely given the number of walls and objects causing potential interference. Hoping to put this extender at a much higher spot closer to the ceiling than the floor.

(Moving my router and modem would take much more effort in comparison.)

View attachment 131396

Who knows? It may not do a thing...lol. We'll see....

This extender I bought didn't make much of a difference on the computer end of it all.

Looks like I may have to relocate my modem and router somehow. No biggee though, given I depend on Ethernet and not so much WiFi other than color printing. For some reason Linux doesn't like my color printer using a USB port. o_O

Cheese.
A life without cheese is sad.
I ate a cheese and banana sandwich yesterday.😅 I'd have eaten a cheese and peanut butter sandwich, but forgot to buy the peanut butter. 🤦🏻‍♀

I bought me a new water bottle. I needed a new one and I worked hard for it. I had one like it but, it was stained inside. I used baking soda and vinegar and left that in the bottle overnight. I did it twice and the stains didn’t come off.

1720124624551.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom