• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

IMG_0343.JPG

Yes, I bought the new Zelda game today. I couldn't resist and I'm willing to give it a shot.

My dad last year abroad opened a children's playground in my name abroad. He felt moved to do it. I was shy and couldn't understand it properly and felt they needed the money to eat first. It has taken me one year to understand it. I decided to join him with it this year as this year he will be going abroad again and I gifted this for the playground for the children idea just yesterday. It will be shipped directly abroad and it was such a good idea my dad had. He bought a much bigger trampoline for the real playground and this is just for a school. Not a massive one, but it will do as an additionally me joining my hands with my dad with it. All children world over need to play.
I just looked on Amazon yesterday and I picked one up for £20 lower price in a flash sale. It even had a green trim which is my favourite colour. I cannot wait to the children get it.
Amazon.co.uk

Attachments

• 613-OdHNo4L.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg
    613-OdHNo4L.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom