• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

lulu was ignoring everyone all day and now at 2am she comes into my den and starts meowing at me and wanting pets before she decides to lay down next to my laptop

she's on my external hard drive btw

IMG_20240727_020953578_HDR.jpg

Not mine, but two lost dogs that decided to camp on our back deck. They were friendly to a point but wouldn't let me get near enough to read collar or get them on leash. So I simply acted like their waiter and cooked them some chicken served water, kibble and milkbones until I could locate owner thru facebook networking. Took about 6 hours and owner gave me two dozen eggs from his chickens in thanks. Once the owner was there they let me pet them, etc. They have such soft wooly fur. Nothing like my Chihuahuas. Smart poodle Max and his pup a poodle/husky mix Milo. :)

dog 1.JPG
dog 2.JPG

This is not my pet. I don't know if I posted this before. I was loading bikes in the car and started hearing meowing. We looked and looked and found a scared kitten in the engine compartment of my MR2. She was in a crevice and later we managed to trap her and bring her inside. She is a cutie and her eyes are still blue. We contacted Community Cats and they found her a good home.

Dusty, Resue Kitten.jpg

Although he has easy access to lots of softer spots, Rocky likes the hard wood floor on hot days like this.

Screenshot 2024-08-25 at 6.41.54 PM.png

Some recent antics of my tweedles. Marlowe got mail. Potato Cat is still the biggest snoop in the neighborhood. One of my favorites of Dude. Marlowe 'helping' with laundry and adding to my TBR.

FB_IMG_1724808628691.jpg
FB_IMG_1724808604270.jpg
FB_IMG_1724808579699.jpg
FB_IMG_1724808570738.jpg
FB_IMG_1724629978076.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom