• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Found a copy of Nebraska on vinyl in surprisingly good shape. It might be the first Springsteen record I've actually liked.

Bruce Springsteen
"Johnny 99"

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment I'm listening to some music from the Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy Celebration event that took place in London at the Royal Albert Hall in 2012 as I managed to get tickets to go, but the process of going to see it was very difficult, but fulfilling as I used to grow up playing Final Fantasy. Anyway, this is one of the songs that I remember the most as I completed Final Fantasy X (10th). The song I remember the most is called To Zanakand, and here is a video from YouTube if you're interested:

Crazy Nights by Kiss on my internet radio. It brings back happy memories of my youth in the 1980s. I really miss those days.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Joanna Newsom
"Does Not Suffice"

Tong Hua/Fairy Tale by Chen Weilian (a Singapore-based singer with visual impairment)

At the moment I'm listening to some music from the Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy Celebration event that took place in London at the Royal Albert Hall in 2012 as I managed to get tickets to go, but the process of going to see it was very difficult, but fulfilling as I used to grow up playing Final Fantasy. Anyway, this is one of the songs that I remember the most as I completed Final Fantasy X (10th). The song I remember the most is called To Zanakand, and here is a video from YouTube if you're interested:

I love To Zanarkand. FFX made me cry so much D: I still have my copy even today, no way will I ever get rid of that :3

I love To Zanarkand. FFX made me cry so much D: I still have my copy even today, no way will I ever get rid of that :3

Yeah, FFX was a great game, I loved it, and I always remember the music from it, and I tend to whistle some of them from time to time as well, :)

In fact FFX was actually the first Final Fantasy game I played and ever since then, I've loved the series, :). When I went to the Distant Worlds Celebration event at the Royal Albert Hall to listen to the music, my eyes became watery at the first few notes, that proves how much it meant to me. I am determined to get some more tickets to the next event when it'll hopefully come back to the Royal Albert Hall again, :).

I have a lot of games with complex storylines that I would equally never dream of getting rid of, I can relate very well to that. It's like a piece of your soul and memory isn't it? I would hate to get rid of any of them, no matter what anyone says.

I loved playing Final Fantasy and similar games as I could escape into my own world, or at least drown my mind with them. I needed that, especially since I was bullied at school, I wanted to escape into that fantasy world, and I can't wait until they invent the consoles of the future when you could get closer to the games into the virtual world, :).

Yeah, FFX was a great game, I loved it, and I always remember the music from it, and I tend to whistle some of them from time to time as well, :)

In fact FFX was actually the first Final Fantasy game I played and ever since then, I've loved the series, :). When I went to the Distant Worlds Celebration event at the Royal Albert Hall to listen to the music, my eyes became watery at the first few notes, that proves how much it meant to me. I am determined to get some more tickets to the next event when it'll hopefully come back to the Royal Albert Hall again, :).

I have a lot of games with complex storylines that I would equally never dream of getting rid of, I can relate very well to that. It's like a piece of your soul and memory isn't it? I would hate to get rid of any of them, no matter what anyone says.

I loved playing Final Fantasy and similar games as I could escape into my own world, or at least drown my mind with them. I needed that, especially since I was bullied at school, I wanted to escape into that fantasy world, and I can't wait until they invent the consoles of the future when you could get closer to the games into the virtual world, :).

All of what you just said...applies to me, too! :') it's awesome that someone has the same thoughts and feelings about something that I do :D

Message for Nattzz - It's great to be able to find someone with the same interests. I don't get to write to many people that like Final Fantasy. In fact, the only person I've really talked to was from my previous forum as they'd been to the Distant Worlds event with their partner as her partner really liked Final Fantasy. I've not actually wrote to anyone who liked the series directly, so it's a nice change, :).

Final Fantasy is a very involving game, isn't it? You get really connected to the characters and the storyline and the graphics and music really add to make it all the more special, :). I feel the same about all of the games I play and anime/manga I watch and read.

I also think it's great to be able to talk to someone else that has the same thoughts and feelings about something as well, :).

P.S. Thank you for accepting my friendship request, :).

New Threads

Top Bottom