• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Kurt Moll. Yes.

Mozart
"In Diesen Heil'gen Hallen" (from Die Zauberfl?te)

Last edited by a moderator:

A True True Friend.

I dedicate this to every friend here on AC - including and especially great friend such as Wyv, Pella, Dizzy, Aillas, ICM, Soup, Arashi, Yoshi, Ian and Droopy :)

I watch MLP for wonderful animation, storylines and most especially, songs, like this.

A True True Friend.

I dedicate this to every friend here on AC - including and especially great friend such as Wyv, Pella, Dizzy, Aillas, ICM, Soup, Arashi, Yoshi, Ian and Droopy :)

I watch MLP for wonderful animation, storylines and most especially, songs, like this.

Aw, you're such a sweetie! We love you too. :cool:

I'm on a major Neil Young kick. My friend thinks he has a "creepy voice," but NO ONE insults Neil Young in my presence. :wink:

Do any of us have music that we are attached to because we grew up with it? That might make an interesting thread by itself.

Neil Young
"After the Gold Rush"

I listened to this on my bedroom system (on vinyl, no less) today and--I gotta admit it--cried like a little baby.

Joanna Newsom
"Baby Birch"

I've spent a good part of the day cleaning records and then listening to them. This is what's on now. :cool:

Nirvana
"Jesus Don't Want Me for a Sunbeam"
from Unplugged

Another track which has just been cleaned and is spinning as we speak...

Joanna Newsom
"Cosmia"

My friend and I were having a conversation at one point, about how there is certain music that is perfect for its moment in time; thinking, specifically, of our own tastes when we were just entering college, and the music that we were listening to at that point; although, of course, there are examples for every generation. That could be a subject for a whole long blog post. For now, I'll leave you with this wonderful little song. :cool:

Andrew Bird
"Darkmatter"

I think I've posted this song before, but it came up on my iPod when I was driving this evening, and I just HAD to sing along with, belting it out in harmony as I am wont to do, and I needed to put it on again when I got home. :cool:

Heartless Bastards
"Marathon"

This album is incredible. This is the last track, but I recommend listening to the entire record.

The Decemberists
"Sons & Daughters"
(from The Crane Wife)

New Threads

Top Bottom