• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Thelma and Louise. Awesome movie. And i'd agree with one of the comments on this trailer on youtube, it doesn't give too much away of the actual film at all. In fact it's almost misleading..!

The Grapes of Wrath

03_1940 Grapes of Wrath, The - Hudson -Super Six-C.jpeg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032551/

This movie was one I never watched for years on end until I saw it the first time.Now I watch it several times a year.
It really represents the strife that so many went thru during those times. The filming was gritty and raw and done in a style that was true to the storyline in the Steinbeck novel with only several requests to change stuff that was deemed unacceptable to the film censors of the times.
This movie launched the career of Henry Fonda.
From what I understand most of it was filmed on first takes with the rule that no makeup or perfume allowed on the set to keep it pure. Truly a classic I recommend to others :)

Legend of Tarzan, 7/10.

Only reason I fell asleep during some bits is due to illness I haven't slept much this past week.

"Divergent"

Another dystopian future where a young person defiantly stands out in the crowd.

Yawn. I like the genre, but just felt this one was lacking.

"The Caine Mutiny"

Great performance by Humphrey Bogart as a disturbed and paranoid captain of a World War Two navy minesweeper. Eventually his junior officers catch on and finally take matters into their own hands that involves a subsequent court martial.

Summer Holiday starring Cliff Richard.

Was on Film 4 yesterday PM, came out way back in the mid 60s as I recall, when Cliff was in his 20s, he's 75 now (doesn't look it though IMO)

New Threads

Top Bottom