• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last video you watched? (2024 Onward)

A Friend Called Spider-Man (2018)

It's a 10 minute non-profit fan film, showing Spider-Man coming across a depressed girl who is sat on a building ledge with the intention of jumping - with Spider-Man talking to her and successfully convincing her not to do so.

While it's a low budget movie without the stuff you'd expect to see in most Spider-Man stories (no crooks or supervillains, no world-ending threats, no swinging around New York, etc.), it's still very heartfelt and does a good job of showing why Spider-Man is such a beloved character. After all, not every act of heroism needs to involve a superhero swinging a punch.
I do suggest you check it out on YouTube.

T
Carrying on the tradition, but this time it will be just one thread going forward instead of multiple yearly threads.

Simply post the last video(s) you watched and want to share from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Bitchute or some other video-streaming website. It doesn't matter whether its music, a cat video, some funny clips, etc.

As long as it doesn't contain anything against the rules (such as bad language), it should be fine.

(Also, maybe put the title of your video above the video - just in case the video is removed from YouTube later and so people can still see what you put there).

Here we go to start us off:

Slade - "Here's to...(The New Year)"
The journey to the center of the earth, the one from 2008 with Brendan Frasier

Found myself listening to this song unintentionally and I haven't heard it since I was a kid.

As a kid, it was a simple villain song about a dinosaur who likes eating eggs (including making some silly puns and including his species name in the lyrics) and is trying to convince his friend/brother to eat them as well.
As an adult, it's a rather creepy song that makes Ozzy sound more intimidating when you realize he's singing about his excitement over eating someone else's children while simultaneously bullying and cruelly insulting his friend/brother for wanting to be a vegetarian.

The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure - "Eggs" (Song)

New Threads

Top Bottom