• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Why did the aspie cross the road?

zurb

Eschewer of Obfuscation
I hope you all are familiar with old classic joke:
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side

So now, I want to know:
Why did the aspie cross the road?
One line answers please, and it should be something to do with being aspie (doesn't have to be funny).

Last edited:
Why did Schrodinger's chicken cross the road ?
It existed simultaneously on both sides of the road but your observation collapsed its wavefunction causing you to see one possible outcome

:D:p

Because it was the most efficient route to take in order to get to the final destination

Because there was one human aspie had to walk passed and empty on the other side.

Do this often myself.

Not much of a joke lol

At age 4 my son had a class of jokes he called
"sour lemon" jokes.

Example:
Why did the chicken sit down all the time?

Answer:
Because it was made of cement.

Because he needed to walk past an even number of bins before he got to the end of the road and the remaining bins were on the other side

I know the answer to 'Why did the Chicken cross the road?' !!! I actually witnessed it. They cross the road to find more bugs to eat on the ground on the other side.

I would like to try and figure out the other great Chicken Mystery, but would be too embarrassed to look in the Chicken Coop and watch.

I know the answer to 'Why did the Chicken cross the road?' !!! I actually witnessed it. They cross the road to find more bugs to eat on the ground on the other side.

I would like to try and figure out the other great Chicken Mystery, but would be too embarrassed to look in the Chicken Coop and watch.

OK...I am curious.
What is the other great Chicken Mystery?

" Which came first the chicken or the egg?"

Or what?
:rooster::confused:

To stand in line with all the other Aspies it took to screw in a light bulb.

LOL, yeah we have that thread here to, somewhere...:p

Yes. And you have a Chicken icon! I'm impressed! :D

Thank you.

Assuming this isn't veering off into risque puns about the word "came"----
And assuming that a person believes in the theory of evolution,
then the answer is...the egg was first.
There were animals laying eggs before there were chickens.

Or in a very mundane train of thought, a person could argue either way.
It is possible to stock your coop with purchased chicks. You have no involvement with eggs.
It is possible to buy fertilized eggs and hatch your own chicks. You have no involvement with hens or roosters.

hF13BB03E

It is possible to stock a coop with hens and puppies. I don't think that would be
a productive plan. Eventually there would be eggs, but nothing would hatch from them.

It is possible to stock a coop with hens and puppies. I don't think that would be
a productive plan. Eventually there would be eggs, but nothing would hatch from them.

According to the old campfire song that would result in pooched eggs. :eek:

Why did the Microsoft Visual Chicken cross the road ?

Dim aChicken As New Chicken
Road.Cross (aChicken)

New Threads

Top Bottom