• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Why did the aspie cross the road?

Because I could...

cros.jpg

:D

Why did the aspie crodd the road?

To show the chicken how to cross the road 'correctly'.

Because the I had just left my Good Home and on the other side of the road there were many broken electronics with a sign saying "Free To A Good Home" :-D

Being a little prone to routine the aspie sat down at the desk again, thinking how much she had enjoyed the 'chicken joke' versions featuring Schrodinger and Mobius strip, and looked up a list of responses that various intellectuals might have given to the question, 'Why did the chicken cross the road?'

She, herself, has not crossed the road lately because although Monday is Trash Day, she didn't have any trash to take out, since she has a wood stove. So she posted this list. And did not go off on any more tangents, as far as any one knows....

http://www.columbia.edu/~sss31/rainbow/chicken.cross.road.html

"Why did the aspie cross the road?"

GRANDMA: He crossed the road because he was helping me carry my groceries in from the Wal-Mart. He's a good boy and if you all would leave him alone and quit teasing him, he'd be all right. He and I get along just fine. Not everybody has to like mud-bogging.

DR SEUSS: Did the aspie cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the aspie crossed the road, but why he crossed I've not been told.

BUDDHA: When you ask this question, you deny your own aspie-nature.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the aspie crossed the road. Somebody told us the aspie crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

PICASSO: He crossed the road because action is the foundational key to all success.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to one aspie tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how he experienced a serious case of social anxiety, and went on to accomplish his lifelong dream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of aspies to cross the road.

PLATO: For the greater good.

WAYNE DYER: The aspie crossed the road, not to get to a certain place, but to enjoy each step along the way.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the aspies in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

TIMOTHY LEARY: Because that's the only kind of trip the Establishment allows aspies to take.

DOUGLAS ADAMS: 42

New Threads

Top Bottom