• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

You are actually nice!

They love the attention they get from some people. Meanwhile, if someone unpopular dares to look at their public-domain doxxing of themselves, it'll be seen as creepy and an "invasion of privacy." You should know better than to look at some popular person's narcissism.
Dont expect any coherent thought process behind what they do :D

This is why some of us don't do so well in interviews, we are missing cues the NTs see I suppose. Internal promotions are a different issue, when they've seen what we can do in the workplace over time. Yes, I do sometimes get spoken to as if I am of low intelligence/ weird. Socially I am, I suppose.

Mmm, yes. When I got a 10 grade when I genuinely confessed I can't retain information as it's being dictated, some ***** in the class was like "10?!" Like why would I get a ten, to which the teacher was like "well i tested her up and down and she knew everything, what do you want me to give her?!" Generally teachers don't talk to trashy class comments but this one adressed every little chat and remark In the class but she was hellish about how we should study and how we oughta learn. i just didn't constantly study and retain, it was madness and exhausting to me and I couldn't pay attention to both writing and the text itself that was being said and I had hardship cheating and looking at stuff like others did in front of the teacher when they were stood up. I was often singled out and berated every day and I have come to hate that teacher for bothering me uselessly constantly
I had studied word by word, I had hardship remembering or figuring out how to explain things and it was a true drag especially in some subjects. My own language is annoying and when you don't exercise it and have memory problems and are always overwhelmed it sucks. I much prefer English but it's still a drag trying to remember words

Last edited:
Mmm, yes. When I got a 10 grade when I genuinely confessed I can't retain information as it's being dictated, some ***** in the class was like "10?!" Like why would I get a ten, to which the teacher was like "well i tested her up and down and she knew everything, what do you want me to give her?!" Generally teachers don't talk to trashy class comments but this one adressed every little chat and remark In the class but she was hellish about how we should study and how we oughta learn. i just didn't constantly study and retain, it was madness and exhausting to me and I couldn't pay attention to both writing and the text itself that was being said and I had hardship cheating and looking at stuff like others did in front of the teacher when they were stood up. I was often singled out and berated every day and I have come to hate that teacher for bothering me uselessly constantly
I had studied word by word, I had hardship remembering or figuring out how to explain things and it was a true drag especially in some subjects. My own language is annoying and when you don't exercise it and have memory problems and are always overwhelmed it sucks. I much prefer English but it's still a drag trying to remember words

That reminds me of someone who was shocked and indignant when I beat someone who had all the coaching at tennis as a kid. It was "what, you?!!" Really burst my bubble!!

When I realised I'm seen as a clumsy, quiet kid and how dare I have ideas above my station to do such a thing 😀

Last edited:
That reminds me of someone who was shocked and indignant when I beat someone who had all the coaching at tennis as a kid. It was "what, you?!!" Really burst my bubble!!

When I realised I'm seen as a clumsy, quiet kid and how dare I have ideas above my station to do such a thing 😀
Oh that's satisfying, the problem was that my commenter also had 10s so she couldn't practically be beat but the fragile thing took offense that I'd even be on the same level she was.

Seems like bad teaching..

You're classmate sounds insecure and jealous to me!

Seems like bad teaching..

You're classmate sounds insecure and jealous to me!
How dare we know this 😆

Ure either a quick tennis learner or a quiet one like a ninja, makes a show at the right time.

I remember online I got quick art, when the artists saw my charity project finished it was a complete blast and they felt ashamed they didn't put more work into the free art. What I did with it and decorations and creative game ideas was outstanding and people were impressed. 😁

We're real professionals.

Last edited:
I didn't know how to top spin, slice, and had the floatiest serve ever but what I could do was always get the ball over the net and pin them at the back of the court and then bumrush the net to close the angle. Or id sit back, be consistent and wait for them to make a mistake with a fancy topspin shot into the net 😄. I still remember his exasperated little red face👀, like this wasnt in the script 😜

Last edited:
I've had "you are actually horrible" said to me on autism sites. Not in those exact words but what they did say still implied that and it still stung. I wonder what they'd say if they found out their cry bullying and name-calling caused me to commit suicide?

. I wonder what they'd say if they found out their cry bullying and name-calling caused me to commit suicide?

There are types out there to get off on such a misfortune and would see it as a sort of perverted justice for daring to be a critical thinker and disrupting harmony. It has precedent, with incidents of incitement to self destruction. Like an in group motivated insanity and viciousness, leaving morals at the way side whilst they pursue their own political goals no matter the collaterals.

Last edited:
There are types out there to get off on such a misfortune and would see it as a sort of perverted justice for being a critical thinker and disrupting harmony. It has precedent. Like an in group motivated insanity and viciousness, leaving morals at the way side whilst they pursue their own political goals.
There's a member there who has the same attitude as I have about autism, and right now they're sympathetic to her but they're trying to subtly find out if she is me just so that they can get offended by her feelings. So, by default, people don't really get offended by stuff I say, they only choose to get offended because it's me. Same happens here.

I find the thought of them ruminating over the pros and cons of whether getting offended is worth it, in this particular set of circumstances, quite absurdly funny!

Nope. Odds are first contact results in people either liking me or hating my guts.
Half the men I meet think I am gay...
And half the women I meet think I am trying to "crack onto them".

I really should stop looking into ppl's eyes. 🤔

There's a member there who has the same attitude as I have about autism, and right now they're sympathetic to her but they're trying to subtly find out if she is me just so that they can get offended by her feelings. So, by default, people don't really get offended by stuff I say, they only choose to get offended because it's me. Same happens here.
I found that rather "fascinating" also. :cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom