• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A-Z Places

Bern, Switzerland

IMG_0322.jpeg

A couple more shots…

IMG_0326.jpeg

IMG_0342.jpeg

If you can’t read the German, that’s the local horse butcher’s shop.

Bern, Switzerland

View attachment 130412

A couple more shots…

View attachment 130413
View attachment 130414
If you can’t read the German, that’s the local horse butcher’s shop.

When my daughter was in 7th grade I found a Pennsylvania Dutch phonics book used in Amish parochial schools. Penna Deutsch is very similar to High German spoken in Switzerland, but it's an older dialect, mixed with English. It was very fun, since we were homeschooling, we learned together. The book was agricultural based, as that is what their entire life cycle revolves around. So while we do not know how to ask you about anything modern, my daughter and I can certainly ask you to Pumpe das vasser.

Green Island (Wunyami), Far North Queensland, Australia

IMG_0612.jpeg

The only coral cay on the Great Barrier Reef to have rainforest.

IMG_0586.jpeg

Isle Royal.

It is closer to Canada than the United States but when negotiating the boundary during the treaty of Paris, the English maps had Isle Royal further south.

New Threads

Top Bottom