• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A-Z Places

Interlaken, Switzerland

Looking south from Höehmatte park, towards the Eiger.
IMG_0135.jpeg

Northwards, over the town. Paragliding off those ridges is quite popular.
IMG_0363.jpeg

[Edit: look, there’s one now!]
IMG_0367.jpeg

Prescott, Yavapai County, Arizona
1719263922377.png

1719264112932.png

God's Country, high desert between Phoenix and Flagstaff. Even purdier in the snow.

Queensland, Australia

IMG_2504.jpeg

IMG_2507.jpeg

Something of a departure with these pictures I have of cave paintings in the region near Laura, in Far North Queensland. In the first can be seen a depiction of an echidna (purplish, to the left.) The carvings at the bottom of the wall are similar to those at another, nearby site dated to at least 13,000 years ago. The second photo shows a dingo (red) which has been partly painted over a female figure. The image to the right of them is of a spirit creature reputed to have a “spiteful nature.”

Queensland, Australia

View attachment 131428
View attachment 131429
Something of a departure with these pictures I have of cave paintings in the region near Laura, in Far North Queensland. In the first can be seen a depiction of an echidna (purplish, to the left.) The carvings at the bottom of the wall are similar to those at another, nearby site dated to at least 13,000 years ago. The second photo shows a dingo (red) which has been partly painted over a female figure. The image to the right of them is of a spirit creature reputed to have a “spiteful nature.”
I've seen places like this in California and Montana. What a treasure.

San Jose, California

1719703026139.png

My cousins are from San Jose. They were always getting in trouble. Although it is a pretty area, this is the mental image I get whenever I think of the city.

It's kind of funny. Looking at this photo (from the internet), my sophomore yearbook photo had me with my chin up doing a "sup fool" type look, similar to the guys on the far left.

Ukiah, Mendocino County, CA

1720071884343.png

I was so blessed to be able to live there for a minute a little over ten years ago. It's such a pretty area, and very hippie.

Volubilis, Morocco

IMG_20181107_133758.jpeg

Volubilis is a UNESCO World Heritage Site listed for being "an exceptionally well preserved example of a large Roman colonial town on the fringes of the Empire".

Volubilis, Morocco

View attachment 131803

Volubilis is a UNESCO World Heritage Site listed for being "an exceptionally well preserved example of a large Roman colonial town on the fringes of the Empire".
I love Roman mosaic floors, all the tiny pieces of stone and tile that weave together a beautiful story, like a tapestry.

Well, now we’re stuck again, unless we have someone near Xenia, Ohio, who can post a picture?

New Threads

Top Bottom