• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

An impossible question...

They did already but they kept their secrets to themselves and we've never seen them since.

Why didn't they come back?

Because you're too good for them.

What is the difference between baking soda and baking powder?

An unsung seamstress with a very efficient seam ripper.

Where do digital photos go when you delete them?

There is a great photo migration. Whenever digital photos are ""deleted"" by a human they understand that it is their time to leave the device so they crawl out of the device and ride radio signals until they get to The Louvre where they imagine what it would be like if they could have been put up on these walls as well.

If I shuffle a deck of cards, cut it in half, eat one, throw the rest in the air, pick up only the cards that landed face down and then deal the cards equally between me and my opponent, how many cards do I have?

Because you're too good for them.

What is the difference between baking soda and baking powder?
Should be very little if anything, I believe.
Both should basically be sodium bicarbonate (sodium hydrogen carbonate, as memory serves, or doesn't! :nomouth:).
But that's from a chemistry view, I don't know if anything is also added to either for cooking purposes.

Oops! Apologies, I didn't twig the thread, just saw the question and answered! Sorry! :eek:

Last edited:
REMINDER
This is a game.

1693580282796.png

There is a great photo migration. Whenever digital photos are ""deleted"" by a human they understand that it is their time to leave the device so they crawl out of the device and ride radio signals until they get to The Louvre where they imagine what it would be like if they could have been put up on these walls as well.

If I shuffle a deck of cards, cut it in half, eat one, throw the rest in the air, pick up only the cards that landed face down and then deal the cards equally between me and my opponent, how many cards do I have?
We all know that The Childlike Empress, from The Neverending Story, answered it best: "As many as you wish. And the more cards you pick up, the more wonderful Fantasia will become."

What makes olive oil smoke at high temperatures?

Because that's what they are.

Why does a route that takes 20 minutes in a car, often take 2 hours on a bus?

Because the bus travels through a parallel universe and sometimes they have a hard time finding the way back.

What do black-eyed Susan flowers see with their black eyes?

If your flower is having trouble seeing things, you should take her to the optometrist, or at the very least, to get a pair of dollar store reading glasses.

What makes a grown person so cracked out that they jump up and down in front of Whole Foods Market, screaming at the top of their lungs, because security won't let them cash in their cans?

What makes a grown person so cracked out that they jump up and down in front of Whole Foods Market, screaming at the top of their lungs, because security won't let them cash in their cans?
You really did that? Wow, you must have been having a tough day.

Why is it called a Lazy Susan?

Because that woman hasn't gotten up off the couch, except to grab a snack or use the bathroom, in fifteen years.

Why is it called a Dumb Waiter?

Because your taste buds are broken and confused.

When the wind blows in America, does anything happen in Australia?

When the wind blows in America, does anything happen in Australia?
Yes, we feel relieved that it's not us this time.

Does rising sea levels and more people learning how to swim mean we'll get less tourists drowning in Australia?

New Threads

Top Bottom