• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted, but you have to write a 15 page single-spaced essay on the link between Burmese architecture and Colombian wildlife.

I wish I had a million dollars.

Granted, you have a million dollars. .of a local drug lords money. And he knows you have it. And so does the DEA.

I wish i could grant you all your wishes.

Granted, but your haircut ends up looking like this:
worst haircut ever.png

I wish my jeans didn't have a hole in them.

WISH GRANTED:
Your new jeans are two dimensional.

I wish that Tubby the Tuba was a real person.

Granted, but he falls in love with you and follows you around serenading you with horrible screeching noises all day long, even when you're trying to sleep.

I wish for world peace.

WISH GRANTED:
The oven has been removed for
your new state of the art abacus.

I wish that Platyhelminthes was
the third most sought after Christmas
gift this year.

Granted. Half the people want Tickle Me Elmoes, half the people save one want Tickle Me Elmoes (Turbo Edition), leaving one person wanting Platyhelminthes, but still putting it number three on the list.

I wish I knew what a Platyhelminthes was.

Granted. You know what they are because your house is infested with them.

I wish I could think of something to wish for.

You think of something to wish for, but it's so complex you can't possibly fit it in one post and it's so long that no one has the patience to read it and this thread goesto oblivion.

I wish it wasn't eleven at night and time for me to go to bed.

You have a real-life friend, and then another, until you so many friends you don't know what to do with all of them or how to keep track of them.

I wish I had enough courage to start a thread.

Granted, but no one replies. (By the way I'd try to answer your thread if you posted)

I wish turkeys were not mistreated and made into Thanksgiving dinners.

New Threads

Top Bottom