• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. You have 64.79891 milligrams of sand. But due to some bizarre wills, that grain of sand owns the Hope Diamond.

I wish I knew who to vote for in the election.

WISH GRANTED:
You do, but those people aren't running.

I wish that I could think of a wish
that nobody could mess up.

Granted. But futher information on what the wish is about is classified, so nobody - even your own mind is not allowed access to it.

I wish I owned my own house in the middle of nowhere :)

WISH GRANTED:
How do you like living across the road from me?:D

:eek:I wish Hitler would come back to life.

Granted. Bob Hitler is alive again and taking the hairdressing world by storm for some reason.

I wish that people understood the difference between an order window and a pick-up window.

Wish granted. Congratulations. Everyone understands the difference between an order window and a pick up window. Unfortunately it is now a trend and no one bothers to use the correct one.

I wish I woke up every morning with a different personality but still looking the same.

WISH GRANTED:
You live in a nursing home with an infinite number of
CENAs to attend you. Each day at 5:15AM a new aide
enters your room and wakes you.

I wish that the pale blue seahorse from the Mare Ingenii
could teach the centaurs from Earth to swim in the air.

Granted. All you hear now is "I'm glad, I'm glad, to have, to have, a friend, a friend, like Hercules, like Hercules."

I wish Elections Canada could get their lines moving faster.

WISH GRANTED:
Since the announcement stating that the lines are
cocaine, people have been moving very quickly; some
people anyway.

I wish Star Gazer Lilies would grow & blossom in my front yard.

Granted. Now there is nothing else in your front yard. And they are now a protected species so you can't grow anything else, ever.

I wish I had been told that my friend's mother had died.

WISH GRANTED:
Someone does inform you that your friend's mother died, but
the information leaves you in just as awkward a situation as
if you had never known.

I wish trombones were not so bony.

Granted! You now have a trombone covered in bubble wrap, it is easier to hold, but makes popping sounds when you play it.

I wish I could fly, without the assistance of any sort of man made contraption.

Granted. Now, you eat like a bird. A real bird, which means constantly. You have no waking time for anything other than flying and eating.

I wish I could get a day without having to train others.

Granted! You have just one day free from training others, and then every day, for the rest of your life, you are training others.

I wish I had a remote control that would increase or decrease the volume of anything I pointed it at.

(Edited for typo)

Last edited:
WISH GRANTED:
Your remote control increases and decreases the volume of anything you point it at.
When you point it at the neighbor's dog, he triples in size, so---quickly you decrease
his volume to molecular dimensions. Ooops. He's still just as loud.

I wish that I could make some more jack-in-the boxes.

Granted!

Five men, each called Jack and a consignment of 5 large boxes, one for each Jack to fit in, are on their way to you, via UPS.

I wish the the real moon looked like the moon in one of Rocco's paintings.

Granted. The moon is now a gigantic blob of oil paint. It catches on fire and burns for months and months, until it is finally gone forever.

I wish I could write longer stories to turn in this semester.

WISH GRANTED:
Your solve the word count problem by writing all your
stories on a roll of old fashioned adding machine paper.
Your newest work, entitled "The Fat Cat," consists of
one sentence: "The fat cat sat on the mat," repeated
over and over and over and over and over again for
the entire 128 foot length of paper.

I wish that shoveling snow would be less difficult this winter.

Granted. Someone has invented self-shoveling snow. It shovels itself entirely onto your roof.

I wish people in this building could move their laundry to the dryer within 4 hours of their wash cycle being done.

Granted. Someone has invented self-shoveling snow. It shovels itself entirely onto your roof.

I wish people in this building could move their laundry to the dryer within 4 hours of their wash cycle being done.

Granted. They'll now keep it in the dryer all day long. mwuaha

i wish i could fall asleep :rolleyes:

New Threads

Top Bottom