• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. You are the star of this commercial:

I wish I didn't have to spend two hours at work tomorrow.

The friend returned, but you are now
enrolled in military school, without leave
or visitor privileges for the next 4 years.

I wish my CD player still worked.

The friend returned, but you are now
enrolled in military school, without leave
or visitor privileges for the next 4 years.

I wish my CD player still worked.

Wish: granted but your Norwiegian God Locky? put a hex on it and every time you rewind a tape so dose a chunk of your life.

I wish: I could learn to play my slide guitar faster :D

WISH GRANTED:

Maelstrom can now play his slide guitar at lightning speed, but only this song, from now on, forever:
"Yummy Yummy Yummy I Got Love In My Tummy."

I wish I had new warm winter boots that fit my feet.

WISH GRANTED:

Maelstrom can now play his slide guitar at lightning speed, but only this song, from now on, forever:
"Yummy Yummy Yummy I Got Love In My Tummy."

I wish I had new warm winter boots that fit my feet.

Okay Wish granted: But the Nors God Locky? is done having fun and he turns you into Puss:cat: in boots...:p

I wish: I could get a nice nights sleep...:sleeping:

Granted. You will get all of your sleep in one go. See you in 2031.

I wish my coworkers weren't so couple-centric.

WISH GRANTED:
The new trend with your coworkers is away from couples
and toward trios. You begin to receive several invitations
every day to join as a partner in various menage a trois
arrangements.

I wish I could find a real good book...

Wish granted, you now have a copy of 'Not Now, Bernard', a very excellent book. Unfortunately you've forgotten how to read.

I wish I could learn Russian

Wish granted you are so honest at your new government lob you get to be the new Miss Snowden in Siberia :snowflake: the Upside is you may get to meet Mael who is trying to learn Russian as well. The down side is you may get to meet Mael :eek: and eat lots of sourkrout? and beets....:eek:

But maybe you will get to try on some of those cool Cinderella like tribal dresses. :D

I wish: I could learn to sing in Russian, may God have mercy on the poor Russians..on that!:confused:

WISH GRANTED: You learn to sing one song: "Yummy Yummy Yummy I've Got Love In My Tummy" in Russian.
Fortunately you already know how to accompany yourself, endlessly, on the slide guitar. You are so lucky.:rolleyes::)

I wish the floor was already fixed in the back room.

WISH GRANTED: You learn to sing one song: "Yummy Yummy Yummy I've Got Love In My Tummy" in Russian.
Fortunately you already know how to accompany yourself, endlessly, on the slide guitar. You are so lucky.:rolleyes::)

I wish the floor was already fixed in the back room.

Wish granted: your third cousin with the 6 toes fixed it but he stole your cat and TV on the way out...I could add more interesting things to that list but have enough trouble on the lady front for now.:rolleyes:

I wish: I knew how to cook Lasagna?

Granted. But it has to be inside Garfield first.

I wish I didn't have a meeting tomorrow.

Wish granted, your boss rang up and said you'd been made redundant. You've got the day off and the next week, month, year. :P

I wish this stupid flu bug would go away.

WISH GRANTED:
The flu bug flew away, mated with another flu bug, returned to you,
and is now hatching a batch of hybrid yuckies in your innards.

I wish your head wouldn't explode so often.

WISH GRANTED: The Gatorade which heretofore has been designated as yours,
is sentient and realizes that it no longer wishes to be held in slavery by you,
so now has delivered itself from your bondage.

My wish is that I had a little robot puppy.

WISH GRANTED: The Gatorade which heretofore has been designated as yours,
is sentient and realizes that it no longer wishes to be held in slavery by you,
so now has delivered itself from your bondage.

My wish is that I had a little robot puppy.

Wish granted. You now have a little robot puppy. However, it is so little, it is the size of an atom and you can neither hear it nor see it. It has no batteries or plug to come with it. You have a microscopic robot puppy that won't function unless you yourself invent a de-shrink ray and battery/plug for it.

I wish I were a random invincible character in an awesome bestseller book.

Granted, awesome invincible pants-on-your-head lady! Although now you're so famous that screaming hordes follow you everywhere and you have a freaky stalker sending you unsavoury pics at all hours.

I wish I could see a whale.

New Threads

Top Bottom