• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. You have less pain and more lait. Enjoy your milk.

I wish I could converse about 31% faster.

WISH GRANTED: You now converse at a rate 31% faster than a mime.
A bird watcher may be intrigued by the sound of your silence.

I wish I would say the right thing at the right time.

Granted. You have been hired by Fox News.

I wish I could go out with my friends tomorrow night.

Granted, You have been transformed into a motorcycle. Enjoy the ride !

I wish I had £ 1,000,000

Granted. However, the UK just decided to switch to using the Euro, and pounds are now obsolete.

I wish for a new house, car and job.

Granted. You have a Jeep Willys Still in the military crate, An igloo in Phoenix, AZ - better hurry before it melts and, your job is to was the inside of used septic tanks in the Mohave Desert.

I wish I had a new Air Conditioner for my house.

Granted. Your house is now located in Iqaluit.

I wish I could resist the temptation to be a smart-ass in another thread.

Granted. Of course, in Iqaluit the stuff runs to about $4.50 per bottle, and we do iced tea differently in Canada.

I wish I could shake this last obligation that is holding me back.

Granted. Jell-o sells your last obligation as their new seasonal flavor to workaholics, and you abruptly realize that what held you back also made you strong. As a result, you now reel into a series of new situations like a bull in a china shop; no one can hold you back.

I wish I had all the energy I had thirty years ago, and all the knowledge I will have five years from now.

Granted - now you can't sleep and, your Eighty years old with sever arthritis - sorry the genie can't count or do math very well.

I wish DJ would call me.

Granted. You get a call from DJ Tanner, who spends the entire time complaining about Michelle, Uncle Jesse, and Kimmy Gibler.

I wish I was remotely competent at drawing.

WISH GRANTED: Your drawing skills surpass anyone currently living on Earth, but
now that your arms have grown to a length of a mile & a half, you need a telescope
to see what you are sketching.

I wish I would cook those carrots.

Granted but now you have five times as many beets to cook as you had carrots to cook.

I wish I had more cucumbers to pickle.

Granted, you now have 10,000 cucumbers but they have become sentient and are mounting a counter attack to overrun you and pickle you !

I wish I could go on holiday somewhere nice :)

Granted - it's Andromeda galaxy Chocolate to be exact, and it's still out there, in the other galaxy - no clue where you're going to get a space ship.

I wish I didn't have to go to town today.

Granted, town has come to you and you have 250 shoppers roaming throughout your house picking up your stuff and putting them in shopping baskets !

I wish the rain would stop !

Granted! All rain stops, 4 feet before it reaches the ground. Now everybody over 4 foot tall has to stoop to avoid walking through the rain, which is accumulating 4 feet from the ground and upwards.

I wish I could eat as much sugar as I wanted and never have any dental issues.

New Threads

Top Bottom