• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

WISH GRANTED: Today's weather will continue forever & ever in select areas on the moon.

I wish more people would rate my generators (aka multiple list randomizers).

Okay, your generators are all rated XXX - now you have to screen users to be sure they are 18 or older.

I wish my pontoon boat were ready to take out this weekend. (in the process of rebuilding it.)

Granted. It's being taken out by the Titanic. I don't see that relationship ending well.

I wish I didn't have to work in a non-air-conditioned bunker for 12 hours on Saturday.

Granted. You are now doing the same job while skydiving. Fortunately, since everything you're working on is accelerating at the same speed, your boss mistakes this for productivity and gives you a raise if you survive landing.

I wish I got paid for my overtime.

Granted. Here are three shiny pennies. (Rounded to one shiny nickel in Canada.)

I wish I hadn't just wasted 150 bucks.

Granted, you got mugged and it was stolen from you.

I wish I had another bottle of Backwoods Brew. (e-cigarette liquid)

Granted. It has exactly three drops of brew left in it.

I wish that humming noise would stop for once.

Granted, it has mutated into a high pitched squealing noise.

I wish I had ordered a box of Colombian K-Cups with my last order.

WISH GRANTED:
While you were sleeping, you were the recipient of a
surprise boob job. Congratulations on the new K size.

I wish I wish I wish for a fish, a magical fish to tell me the answers.

Granted but, it's sort of dead.

5711380-Dead_Fish-0.jpg

I wish Someone would buy the rabbits I have for sale because some of them are too nice looking to use for meat.

Congratulations on your new fish. It tells you the answers to questions you don't have in so much detail that you decide to barbecue it.

I wish the weather would break. This sullen hot gray is getting on my nerves.

Granted. The weather is now broken. It's 114 degrees and snowing.

I wish the humming hadn't stopped. (It really did.) That worries me.

Granted. It has restarted with every able-voiced person in the world humming. Unfortunately they are all humming the note of the brown noise. So the whole world simultaneously craps themselves.
(Inspiration from South Park)

I wish it was somehow practical for me to live in the trees :)

WISH GRANTED: You are now situated in a grove of ashleaf maples. Hope you like boxelder bugs.

I wish you would quit bothering me.

Wish granted! I will no longer try to contact you to tell you about the ten million dollar prize you have won.

I would like to live in a house that I could see the sea from, but not close enough to the beach that there was a danger of the sea damaging the house.

Granted, you live on top of a very tall, steep mountain. the sea is 20 miles away but, it's so steep a mountain, you can't get out of your house ever again.

I wish I didn't have to host a party for truck drivers this weekend.

Granted. You don't have to host a party for truck drivers this weekend. You have to host a party for rabid racoons every weekend.

I wish I was telepathic

Granted, you can now read my mind and, boy is it a dark, sick twisted mess in there - have fun fining your way out Mwhaha.

I wish inabox would get out of my head.

Granted. But the default replacement is a giant sewer rat in your head.

I wish I knew what I was doing absconding from my own head and invading somebody else's head

Granted. And now you realize that you never wanted to know.

I wish they would fix my computer at work. Properly.

New Threads

Top Bottom