• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. You have successfully found the lost city of Atlantis but the city's entire population are gay mermen who seem to be taken by your boyish looks.
Best get swimming or they will be after your oyster !! :eek::p

I wish I could steal back my yacht whilst Vinca is busy taking swimming lessons !

Granted. You have successfully found the lost city of Atlantis but the city's entire population are gay mermen who seem to be taken by your boyish looks.
Best get swimming or they will be after your oyster !! :eek::p

I wish I could steal back my yacht whilst Vinca is busy taking swimming lessons !

:eek::screamcat::fearscream: Aaagh! not playing fair StephF Wish Granted: You steal back your yacht but don't notice Gilligan is napping below. He manages to kick your swimsuit over board and shipwrek you on a island full of very stern looking Amish people holding very large bibles, with no boat. :D....have fun StephF

I wish I had a flying horse

Wish granted! You now have a flying horse. You know, this is a pretty cool wish - I ain't even gonna corrupt it. Just have a flying horse.

I wish I were in a theatrical production.

Wish granted! You now have a flying horse. You know, this is a pretty cool wish - I ain't even gonna corrupt it. Just have a flying horse.

I wish I were in a theatrical production.

Hmm...you decided I've been punished enough that is kind of you...now Mael doesn't know what to..which is the normal state of affairs around pretty girls...can't ban you you are too nice

Hmm... wish Granted:you are dorthy in the wizard of Oz it goes well until someone releases real monkies for the sister witch scene. Girly screams everywhere not always coming from girls, and general pandimonium. On the pluss side you make the front page of the paper...however it is hard to smile sweetly with a monkey on your head. You however you made a fairly good show of it.

I wish I could fly to a tropical island

Last edited:
Granted. you are flown to a tropical island where you are met by a very excited midget & Ricardo Montalban.

Things start to go downhill when a tribe of native pygmies kidnap you and put you in a cooking pot.

:eek::screamcat::fearscream: Aaagh! not playing fair StephF Wish Granted: I wish I had a flying horse

Maelstrom, one of the downsides of flying horses is when they need to move their bowels ! I hope you brought a Sou'wester as I've been feeding them :D:p

I might also point out that flying horses are rather hard to contain in their paddock - especially when they are pining for home.

I wish Steph had made a wish ;-)

I might also point out that flying horses are rather hard to contain in their paddock - especially when they are pining for home.

I wish Steph had made a wish ;-)

Not Granted: Steph is killing me here:rolleyes:

I wish The great Zurb made another wish:confused:

Granted. He wished for another wish, then did so again, then repeated the process, etc. etc. And now the thread is having difficulty loading.

I wish that next weekend's event ends earlier than this weekend's.

Granted. He wished for another wish, then did so again, then repeated the process, etc. etc. And now the thread is having difficulty loading.

I wish that next weekend's event ends earlier than this weekend's.

Granted: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Flinty just blew up the universe with a time singularity Mom!

I wish I had Julies Verns flying balloon

Granted. But after 200 years, that which hasn't rotted is seized so badly it won't move. I wouldn't dare try using it.

I which my tummy wasn't sore.

Granted. But after 200 years, that which hasn't rotted is seized so badly it won't move. I wouldn't dare try using it.

I which my tummy wasn't sore.

Well Mael is happy to have Julies Verns flying balloon anyway and will kill himself trying to fix it.:D

Granted: your stomach doesn't hurt any more thanks to the cup of cod liver oil Mael so kindly gave you... run Zurb run pray the door isn't locked...:p

I wish that Maelstrom had wished but he didn't, oh bugger there goes another singularity. !!
The Great Grey Arkle Seizure has come to complain about unauthorised singularities creating new universes. Aaachoo !!

I wish I had a pack of wild wolves who treated me as their alpha.

I wish that Maelstrom had wished but he didn't, oh bugger there goes another singularity. !!
The Great Grey Arkle Seizure has come to complain about unauthorised singularities creating new universes. Aaachoo !!

I wish I had a pack of wild wolves who treated me as their alpha.

Ah! yes I was so proud of my work on Zurb I totally forgot to post a wish...it is the story of my life...that is why I never win at chess...am so busy thinking up brilliant moves I forget my king is checked.:rolleyes:

Wish granted: but Zurbs singularity :snowflake: is still in play so it's ground hog:boar: day for you every day, eat:meatbone: a ground hog:boar: sleep:sleeping:.. eat:meatbone: a ground hog:boar: sleep:sleeping:... eat:meatbone: a...

I wish I had a pet dragon:dragonface:....:D have fun....

Granted. But now you're bothered by hipsters who apparently had dragons before dragons were cool.

I wish there was a faster food place in the food court than the Mexican one.

Granted. But now you're bothered by hipsters who apparently had dragons before dragons were cool.

I wish there was a faster food place in the food court than the Mexican one.

Granted: your food is now teleported to your table, but it's a bloody wiggling mess, as earth is now ruled by the Klingon empire.

I wish my Russian was better so I could marry Anna Chapman.....just kidding here, did date a Chapman once tho...:D

Granted: Anna Chapman a lovely (KGB) spy marries me but kills me in my sleep.:eek:

I wish: I owned a live breathing Unicorn

Granted. But the unicorn only lives for one second then the 10,000 strong unicorn army come after you because they think you killed the unicorn which happened to be the heir to the throne

I may have wished for this before, but i think somebody corrupted it...
I wish i had a working teleporter

Granted. The are 3 million cheap Chinese TVs onboard each of the ships about to dock at your new port. The customs officials are looking for you.

I wish I had some quietness and peace.

New Threads

Top Bottom