• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. You sell your theory to Space X for a billion dollars but then you receive a letter from a very high powered lawyer demanding $1,000,000,000 for continued unauthorized use of their copyrighted word =D

I wish my back would stop hurting !

GRANTED. Your road is much wider now because the contractors from the electric company have clear cut the trees, sprayed toxic chemicals to curb any further vegetative growth, and the area has been paved, with the result being that all the tourists can make good time blasting from one destination to another without delay.

I wish time were not important.

Granted but it is the cheap nasty stuff that can strip paint from 1/2 a mile a way, so you don't get to drink it but on the bright side your house is now paint free and ready to be redecorated.

I wish I were a butterfly

Wish Granted. There are enough drawbacks to being a butterfly that I don't want to add any. The delight of flying and dining on flower nectar are made up by the fragility of the physical existence.

I wish I could alter time so that people and other creatures I care about could exist
at equivalent times/stages/phases.

Wish Granted. There are enough drawbacks to being a butterfly that I don't want to add any. The delight of flying and dining on flower nectar are made up by the fragility of the physical existence.

I wish I could alter time so that people and other creatures I care about could exist
at equivalent times/stages/phases.

Granted a brain fever sweeps the world and we are now all equally autistic no more NT games..the olimpics only have one game now, sudden death chess, and we all live in perfect phased harmony...:D

I wish people would stop going to war....:tongueclosed:Bleah!

Wish granted. People no longer wage war against each other and there is peace among all people. However, all pets, plants, insects, and animals now loathe one another and wage war against each other and the people nearest to them. No one knows why.

I wish my walls were blue.

Wish granted. People no longer wage war against each other and there is peace among all people. However, all pets, plants, insects, and animals now loathe one another and wage war against each other and the people nearest to them. No one knows why.

I wish my walls were blue.

Granted: It is hot you and your best friend get in a water fight washing the car. A passing trucker with a load of blueberries gets distracted by all the cuteness going on, and drops his scalding hot coffee in his lap. The truck jumps the curb and lands in your bedroom, which is now blueberry BLUE.

I wish cats could talk.

SWEET!!!! Wish granted! Cats talk but they are constantly lying, their mouths have no filter, they have no pleasant things to say, and there is no way to get them to stop talking. The lazy cats can talk but never do because they are, well, too lazy to talk.

I wish I could dance.

SWEET!!!! Wish granted! Cats talk but they are constantly lying, their mouths have no filter, they have no pleasant things to say, and there is no way to get them to stop talking. The lazy cats can talk but never do because they are, well, too lazy to talk.

I wish I could dance.

Oh! you can dance Cheryl and the Russians offer you the lead in Swan at the Bolshoy? theater. Unfortunately the Chechen widows blow into town on your opening night.:cryingcat: we will miss you cheryl.:cryingcat:

I wish I could fly to the moon.

Granted. But only without any sort of equipment that might keep you, say, breathing.

I wish my psych appointment were sooner.

Granted. Your psych appointment is now the state of Oklahoma. Keep an eye out for tornadoes.

I wish I had a nice warm space in my house so that I could do
exercise on the floor, any time of the year.

Granted. But only without any sort of equipment that might keep you, say, breathing.

I wish my psych appointment were sooner.

Granted Your new girlfriend burns your mashpotatoes and does your crossword puzzle in the newspaper. You lose it and she calls the white coats on you...she gets to live in a free apartment and sells your cat and comicbooks.

I wish I could find a nice girl who understood me

I wish I could write faster than Tree:rolleyes:

Granted. Tree is now a "nice girl" and you no longer mind that she can still write faster than you. Wait, she always was. You are now able to recognize tree is a nice girl. You no longer mind that she can still write faster than you.

I wish I could find that strip of turquoise leather I was going to use for a project--in fact, I wish I had already finished the project. Time is running out!

Granted, you find the strip of turquise leather. It has been tutned into a mouse-size three piece suite by the mice that live under your floor boards and they are not going to let you have it back without a fight!

I had more brothers and sisters.

Granted, you find the strip of turquise leather. It has been tutned into a mouse-size three piece suite by the mice that live under your floor boards and they are not going to let you have it back without a fight!

I wiish:I had more brothers and sisters.

Granted: Angaleena Jolie adopts you and now you get to babysit her billion kids for free.:eek:

I wish I had a nice goldi locks dog not too small not too big :dog: WOOF!

Granted, you now have a golidlocks dog, unfortunately the police have arrested you after a complaint of breaking & entering and porridge theft.

Your lawyer tells you the evidence is incontravertible as you left DNA & fingerprints at the crime scene and you were caught in the house by the owners,
a family of bears who had recently bought the house in an attempt to move to a lower crime area.

I'm sure your dog will wait for you until they let you out of jail :P :D

I wish I had a nice yacht.

Granted! You have a nice yacht. It's so nice however, that I, as the 'wish granter', decide to keep it for myself - cue evil laugh - Mwah ha ha ha.

I wish I had a crew to run the yacht for me so I could sip alcohol-free cocktails and get a tan :)

Granted! You have a nice yacht. It's so nice however, that I, as the 'wish granter', decide to keep it for myself - cue evil laugh - Mwah ha ha ha.

I wish I had a crew to run the yacht for me so I could sip alcohol-free cocktails and get a tan :)

That was a nice one StephF a classic

Hi Vinca :) Granted: Your crew is Gilligan and skipper so we know how this ends...I would add a bit on Gilligan accidently kicking your top over board while you were tanning your back:oops:..but Cheryl is already mad at me for the water thing:eek:, so I should be good:innocent:. Anyways Vinca you get to be the next Marry Ann with thousands of boys pining over your lovely farm girl looks..

I wish I could find the lost empire of atlantis under the sea...:D

New Threads

Top Bottom