• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. Unfortunately it is such a special hat that it has the power to refuse to allow any other clothing to be worn at the same time it is on your head.

I wish I were a robot with the power to converse with any human alive in any language.

Granted! You are now a robot with the power to converse with any human alive in any language. You also have a body constructed from the most fabulously shiny and sparkly metal known to mankind. You end up being turned into jewellery by Ms C. Vain to feed her addiction for all things shiny.

I wish I had a better understanding of english grammar.

Granted. You now understand English grammar perfectly which a a great consolation to you in the new dimension to which you have been transported. None of the plasmodial ether creatures with whom you will reside for the next 500 years have the slightest notion of speech or any organs of sight with which to read written language.

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener.

Last edited:
Your wish for an actual avatar was granted, but "Some people want to have contact with Avatars without being endowed with proper qualifications. Even if an Avatar appears before you, you will not be able to find him out. You don't have the eyes to see him as such." The Divine One appeared and has already left. Better luck next time.
What Is An Avatar (Avatara)?

I wish I could walk down the road without being afraid of dogs.

Granted. You have been turned into a Dobermann !!

I wish I was able to take over the world.

Granted. You are now the ruler of Small World. You are free to express your wishes in English, German,French,Dutch, Spanish, or Japanese. Expansion packs are available if you choose to force others to play with you.

I wish I had a pedometer.

Granted. You now have a pedometer that works perfectly only when you walk on your hands.

I wish Patsy Cline didn't die in the movie "Coal Miner's Daughter."

"What did your father do ? Was he a miner ? Did he stink of the lambs ?" Tell me Clarisse ?

as there is no wish as such to corrupt I will make a wish
I wish I was a great salsa dancer

Granted. However, your skillful gyrations fling the sauce all over the place. The camera crew get covered in salsa, and your audience never get to see. You are fired, but fortunately you manage to secure a cleaners job next – cleaning up the salsa.

Traveling today. Wish I was home already...

hnhBmlb.png

I wish I could play the piano.

Granted. You acquire virtuosic ability in a deal with the Devil, and you are condemned to incessantly play smooth jazz for all eternity.

I wish I had a pet unicorn.

Granted. He's from a rescue shelter as poachers have sawn off his horn, and looks just like a horse.

I wish I knew how you will corrupt this wish!

Granted. You now have a very expensive electron microscope that can really focus very accuratelybut it runs on Duracells and will only work for an hour or two til you need to change the batteries :P

I wish I could move home to Iceland and see the geysers and waterfalls.

WISH GRANTED. Just in time for a meteor strike of unparalleled proportions
to turn the place into a desolate flaming desert.

I wish my Mom would let me play outdoors today.

Wish granted. it's 115 degrees Fahrenheit and there is a turantula infestation.

I wish I were both invincible and indestructable.

Wish granted. it's 115 degrees Fahrenheit and there is a turantula infestation.

YAY
That's like where my mama lives IRL....:)

Cheryl
"I wish I were both invincible and indestructable."

WISH GRANTED. You are a character in a comic book
at the bottom of a land fill and you will never bio-degrade
or escape from your two dimensional 'existence.'

I wish I had a robot for a friend.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom