• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. They sent a whole team of techs but computer said Nooo!.

I wish I got paid more.

Granted! But they are literally paying you the extra in peanuts.

I wish hair didn't grow on my legs.

Granted. But this only happens on every other Tuesday. The rest of the time it's gone completely.

I wish it was the norm and therefore perfectly socially acceptable for any female to have shaved heads so my hair didn't flap in my face and drive me to insanity!

Granted. However, you are now confused with Sinead O'Connor and get the associated baggage.

I wish I could go to work tomorrow.

WISH GRANTED: You could go to work tomorrow perpetually. Every day for the rest of your life
you could go to work tomorrow. Lucky you.

I wish I could convince that animal to stay safely at home
when I want to go for a walk, so that I could walk and not
have him pouncing at me and biting my shin so that I will pick
him up and carry him.

Granted. How skinny you carries borderline overweight me is an exercise for the reader.

I wish for my work computer to go through its warranty period, which is just starting, by the way, without further technical issues.

Granted. There are no further technical issues. It vanishes without a trace. That is a space time issue.

I wish I didn't ever need to do that annoying thing called sleeping.

Granted. You are permanently in a 10-percent-awake stupor.

I wish I could be in Scotland instead of Canada right now.

Granted, you are now in the belly of the Loch Ness Monster.

I wish I had another half a million dollars to invest in a business venture.

Granted. You have invested into a series of day cares. Their spokespeople are Woody Allen and Roman Polanski.

I wish I could reconcile with society.

Granted as long as it's the haggis society.

Wish I lived in a world where there were just a few people.

Granted. It's just you and me again the bears.

I wish I'd had a proper night's sleep last night.

Granted. Drink herbal teas like Camomile, St. John's Wort, or Calendula mixed with dandelion root or a mixture of several, I'll make it now, and send it your way. I put honey and milk in mine to make it easier to drink.

I wish my spouses relatives were not such drama kings and queens, they suck the energy right out of me.

Last edited:
Granted. They now give you energy. There is then a spark. You explode.

I wish I knew why my shoulder is suddenly in pain.

Granted: Shoulders can improve with a good night's sleep, and are like new the next day.

Tired of dumb people who 'scapegoat' others.

IMPLIED WISH GRANTED: Now the people scapegoating are brilliant, beyond genius level, so
it's even more wearying to your soul.

I wish we could transcend our bodies, meet in the air and survive joyously.

Granted but, now we can never return to our bodies and have to watch them all die and rot without us.

I wish my step son would stay away forever.

New Threads

Top Bottom