• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. Vinca is now eating all of the aspartame, sucralose, and stevia. And even saccharine, wherever she's finding it.

I wish I didn't have to wait until November to get new glasses (they're awful, right?).

Granted but, you've got to get an exam form my optometrist first, which means you get to sleep with my wolfdogs for a week while you wait for the appointment - warning, the big male delights in nipping people on the butt if they lay down near him.

I wish I could fly to Los Angels tonight.

Granted. It is now located on the third floor of Harare's tallest building.

I wish we could skip directly to October.

Granted, but you'll never find a decent guitarrist

I wish we could get rid of auto-tuned vocals
Granted, but now you'll have to listen to every pop star ever singing reeeeely badly!

(Also mwah ha haaa, my stepson is a BRILLIANT guitarist!)

I wish I didn't have to turn 30

Granted, but now you'll have to listen to every pop star ever singing reeeeely badly!

(Also mwah ha haaa, my stepson is a BRILLIANT guitarist!)

I wish I didn't have to turn 30

Granted your stay 29 for your whole entire life

I wish I had been a veteran of the Rhodesian bush war fighting communism for my homeland

Granted, although that means you have to be friends with my father - in - law , and dress as a woman whenever he does.

I wish all paedophiles and rapists grew willies on their heads so everyone else would know who to run away from. (and also they could never find a hat again!)

Granted. You are whiling your life away moving squares about. But good news is on the way! You will be promoted to triangles very soon.

I wish my caretaker would show up with the lease renewal soon.

Granted. You are whiling your life away moving squares about. But good news is on the way! You will be promoted to triangles very soon.

I wish my caretaker would show up with the lease renewal soon.
Granted, but you are attacked by dragons and it is incinerated.

I wish this headache would go away

Granted! Your head has been replaced by an Evinrude outboard motor circa 1976, and now your head is spinning; people without air conditioning pay you to stand behind them in line, and now your feet hurt.

I wish I had a balloon.

Granted. It is lead. How does that go over with you?

I wish my shoelace hadn't broken this morning.

Granted. You have bought a one-litre glass bottle of fluorine.

I wish it were a little cooler here.

New Threads

Top Bottom