• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. You own a Bank. It's very profitable. But It's in Mexico. A group of armed gunmen storm the place. You are held hostage. You press the panic button, in a a vain attempt to alert authorities. Being Mexico, the buzzer is broke, and besides that, the police have been bribed and are outside aiding and assisting the robbers. Long story short. Everybody dies in a big shootout. The End.

Bank Robbery Heist GIF by ADWEEK

Ouch.
world louis GIF

Granted. Lego prices drop. But only because a scientific investigation finds that the plastics used contain extremely toxic chemicals that cause birth defects and impotence.

I wish I had a....had a...uh... Ferarri F40. It must be red now!

Game Driving GIF by CreateDrop
Granted. The car was originally white but now it’s completely red on account of all the blood from the crash that instantly splattered you and the dozens of people you ran over because the car had no brakes....

I wish it was November!

Granted. The car was originally white but now it’s completely red on account of all the blood from the crash that instantly splattered you and the dozens of people you ran over because the car had no brakes....

I wish it was November!
Granted, you have now been arrested by the Time Variance Authority.

AE160CE7-D4EB-4353-8239-F642B0887292.jpeg

They put you in a cell, floating in between dimensions, existing beyond space and time.

I'd like to own a Pacific Island.

Due to an geographic error by the vendor the island you own is located in the Sunda Strait. The problem is it's 1883 and the island's pet volcano Krakatoa is just about to erupt...

I wish for double choc chip ice cream.

You've just been given a choc chip ice cream, but suddenly you get vertigo. You start seeing double and your choc chip ice cream becomes double choc chip ice cream. You also feel nauseous so you don't eat your ice cream.

I wish I owned a luxury yacht.

Granted you get an uneaten cupcake which came from an abandoned house in Chernobyl.

I wish I had a superpower

Granted. All the plastic on earth is no longer polluting anything. It is now neatly stacked and sorted in every closet in your house.

I wish I could go on a cruise.

Granted. But you caught the norovirus, ate bad sushi and your cabin toilet stopped flushing.

I wish I could eat beef without the negative consequences.

Granted, now you can eat beef without the negative consecuences because I have genetically modified all of them into mutant cebras whose meat is as healthy as eating salad.

Unlukily you are alergic to mutant Zebras.

I wish the world to turn even worse.

Pshaw, What ever, Gloomy Gus. I just wished for the world to be perfect, so there!

I wish for the world to be better than perfect.

New Threads

Top Bottom