• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Wish granted. You have a van. But gas prices have inflated substantially - if you're planning on driving it, you have to pay for gasoline what you would normally pay in a year.

I wish I had a paper clip.

I grant you your paper clip, it is attached to the collar of an irritable bull elephant.

I wish I could capture a humingbird

You captured a hummingbird, but now he's buzzing all around your head and won't leave you alone.

I wish I had a million dollars.

A long lost uncle has left you his etire estate valued at 1 millon dollars. Alas, his accountant was a crook and had deffered paying taxes. You owe the government 1 million dollars in taxes and penalties.

I wish my husband had muscles like young Arnold Schwartzenegger

A long lost uncle has left you his etire estate valued at 1 millon dollars. Alas, his accountant was a crook and had deffered paying taxes. You owe the government 1 million dollars in taxes and penalties.

I wish my husband had muscles like young Arnold Schwartzenegger

Your husband may be quite swole now, but alas, he now only has the strength of a wee church mouse.

I wish I was at the beach.

Wish granted! You are now on the beach. There is a beautiful sunset and slight warming breeze. As the waves gently tickle your toes, you realize the bottom of your foot is sticky and black with tar. In fact, the whole beach is covered with thick black tar.

I wish my dog could live until I die.

Granted you will fly to the south pole as a stowaway in a very cramped baggage compartment.

I wish I could visit Japan

Granted, you get to see Japan, while there your heart is broken in a dramatic and fiery love affair with a young executive assistant.

I wish I had a housekeeper

Your wish is granted, but before they start cleaning, they go through all of your private stuff.

I wish I could breathe underwater.

Well since you didn't write a wish, I now am a selkie with mermaid magic, and so I pull you down in the ocean with me and neither can you!

I wish I didn't have to pay bills.

Granted you are now a south american dictator, who lives surrounded by guards and flunkies.

I wish I had bought more snacks

Granted, you now have a lifetime supply of snack foods, but now the stacks and stacks of them take up most of your home.

I wish I could travel through time.

Granted, you go back in time to a period of fashion involving rayon, corduroy, pleather and bright colors.

I wish I had a million dollars

You have a million dollars, but you spend your fortune on a wardrobe consisting of: rayon, corduroy, pleather and bright colors.

I wish I had a car.

Granted you get a car, it's a 1977 Ford pinto with purple metallic paint, mag trims, a tactless hood ornament of foam rubber and the logo "dance baby yeah" painted in large lime green letters all along the driver's side, from tire to tire.

I wish I had cake

New Threads

Top Bottom