• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Corrupt A Wish

Granted, but the world is still kind of garbage and now you have to live in it.

I wish the world was sunshine and rainbows.

Last edited:
Wish Granted.

Your retinas burn out from lack of shade and you don't even get to see the rainbows after that.

I wish for an adequate attention span.

Your wish for an adequate attention span leads you to the usual psychiatrist. Through a high dose of ADHD / ADD focused drugs, you can now pay attention to things... However, your new found ability quickly turns into hyper focus, panic and seizures.
But at least you can focus now... right ;) (lol)

I wish to ask the right questions, with the term being that of divinity's definition of the right questions that a human should ask of the creator or it's construct.

You get your wish.
Whoever that deity is that lets you ask questions said that the
only right question for you to ask is "How may I serve You?" so
now you are stuck in an minimum wage position at a food franchise
for infinity. 7 days a week, no overtime.

I wish I could swim in the air.

Granted, you get to go on a free skydiving trip, (minus the parachute though).

I wish I could talk to animals.

Granted, you're now Snow White and only a kiss from a handsome President will wake you from your eternal slumber.

I wish I had more energy.

you have enough energy to do absolutely anything you whant! and you dont have to eat more food to keep it going! but you cant sleep anymore as a result.

I wish I knew waht to do next

Wish Granted.

You inhaled, then exhaled, and repeated the process....

I wish there were more hours of daylight in October.

Granted, you now live on the sun. There is permanent daylight in October, and every other month of the year.

I wish I could travel more.

No problem. Some hoodlums came during the night and stole all your tires (Oops, I mean tyres).

I wish I’d known what I know now when I was younger.

Wish granted, but it's hard to find someone to discuss anything serious with because they can't compare with your wisdom.

I wish I had a car.

Granted. But your tank is empty and you're several miles from a gas station.

I wish I could record vocals without running out of air and sounding strangled.

Granted but due to current health restrictions: recordings are terminated until air droplets are no longer considered health threatening.

I want to fly outer island with my favorite friends and parachute down to Maui.

Granted, but all the beaches are closed, so you spend your vacation walking around Wal-Mart, and the only places to eat are drive-thrus at fast food. But hey, the trip in the car to Wal-Mart or McDonald's is very pretty.

I want to go clothing shopping.

Granted, but all the beaches are closed, so you spend your vacation walking around Wal-Mart, and the only places to eat are drive-thrus at fast food. But hey, the trip in the car to Wal-Mart or McDonald's is very pretty.

I want to go clothing shopping.

Wish granted. You get to go clothing shopping . . . but the shop is only open from 2AM - 5AM, and all the clothes are either ripped, stained, or not your style.

I want a unicorn.

Yes, darling, I'm sure you do, but they don't exist . Those cotton-headed creatures were too silly to get on Noah's Ark!

I would like to fly in a space shuttle and orbit the earth.

Granted, but there’s a stowaway onboard and not enough oxygen for everyone.

I wish people would stop hurting each other.

New Threads

Top Bottom