• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Forum Update on 6th of August

Now if I click on the thumbs up, a dialogue box pops up "Are you sure you want to apply this reaction?"

It's super duper neurotypical to ask that.

My first gut reaction is to panic a little, and second guess myself.

Then I get irritated "Of course I want to. Why else would I click on the thumbs up?"
On most boards, this feature is there to prevent "butt dialing" so-to-speak. ;)

I am beginning to get more used to it.
It doesn't feel quite as much like a punch in the stomach,
since I anticipate seeing it, now.

Hello, I'm just wondering how things are going with that emoji reaction menu we used to have? Is there any chance it will come back or did the update snuff it out permanently? 🤔

Well that took longer for the developer to release the updated version of the contents rating addon but it has now been applied.
Please feel free to apply a variety of different likes and ratings like you used to be able to :D

Well that took longer for the developer to release the updated version of the contents rating addon but it has now been applied.
Please feel free to apply a variety of different likes and ratings like you used to be able to :D
Can we maybe, like in discord, apply different ratings at once? Like for example on one post i can apply both "winner" and "informative"?

Wow, it's just a few hours since I asked if there was any chance to get it back and now it's back? :D The customer service here is excellent.

5yk5ik.png

All of us today

Definitely a good win.

Now, our next objective; lets see if we can get the AutismForums logo back to full size.

Do my eyes deceive me, or did the ye olde emojis galleries galloped back to our very humbled site, with Sir Satal jousting with the beta dragon to free the scribes of endless life torture of only "likes"?

New Threads

Top Bottom