• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Halloween 2023/2024

280986419b05fcfd699f1f73730ffb88.jpg

20231012_172326.jpg

Most will probably not get this reference from the movie Hocus Pocus.. but the insurance adjuster who came to my house complimented me on it and got it right away :p

Can you explain it?

It's from a scene in the Halloween family movie Hocus Pocus... I think it's more notable if you grew up in the 90s which now has a cult following every year during Halloween.. personally loved this movie as a kid and because of the cult following they came out with a sequel last year.

What I also love is the original actors recreated the scene years later:

Oh, I see. You already explained it in your post. I thought there was some secret joke I was missing.

. I think it's more notable if you grew up in the 90s which now has a cult following every year during Halloween..

That's me! I loved this movie when it came out and now it gives me such a comfy, cozy feeling. The witches are fantastic.

Oh, I see. You already explained it in your post. I thought there was some secret joke I was missing.

That's me! I loved this movie when it came out and now it gives me such a comfy, cozy feeling. The witches are fantastic.
Oh my bad.. yes sorry! I taped it above my ice maker .. that was the joke lol.

New Threads

Top Bottom