• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How To Stop Wanting Relationships

KevinMao133

Whenever I think of the word relationship, it pains me as my mind goes into overdrive and I’m stressed beyond relief

I’m happy being single and I’m goal driven but a part of me wishes I can experience being in a relationship. A part of me feel like I’m missing out

Anyways, I guess the question is how to stop wanting to be in a relationship? Like I wish the thought can die so I’m more focused, more psychotic if you will, though I don’t like that word

Whenever I see "I am [something] but...", this "but" often means than no, you aren't something. In your case you don't seem to be happy being single, because you often here write about relationship and women. The only thing I can suggest is to have more hobbies on which you can spend your free time. More time spent on something that interests you - less time you'll spend thinking "what if" and "if only." You can also try to practice mindfulness.

New Threads

Top Bottom