• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

Yes, I think the Foreign Disaster Relief would find a plane more showy, and better for publicity.
The Flying Dr, also prefers planes for speed and accessibility.
Flight Data Recorders also tend to go in planes rather than ambulances, but I'm not sure that they get a choice.

61b_edited_small.jpg

Pyrolusite, dendrites on Limestone from Solnhofen, Germany.

Flinty

The comparison came when he was being
taken away in an ambulance. He was making
a joke, at the time.

For some reason this line really appealed to me
and I wanted to see & hear it acted out.

One of my cousins favors pissing on the outside of buildings
to destroy mold & mildew. His wife doesn't support this inclination.
He claims it works. He only does it outside, though, so I am not
convinced of the efficacy of the technique.

Actually, we don't have mildew growing in our bathroom.
I have heard of people 'marking their territory' to try to control neighbourhood dogs and cats. Not sure how effective it is.

An artist called Helen Chadwick cast the interior spaces left in the snow by warm urine to create art work which she called 'P*** Flowers'

helen-chadwick-piss-flowe-001.jpg

There are known unknowns and unknown unknowns. That is, there are things I know that I don't know, but there are also things that I don't know I don't know. For the sake of fullness, there are also things that I don't know that I know (until the situation arises). However, in this case it was actually something that I knew I knew.

"When we encounter a new idea it surprises us,
and we begin to doubt and examine it, and this is thought.
For it is not simply the admission of another mans ideas,
for these sometimes present themselves so that we neither
dissent nor sympathize. They do not spur the mind on its road at all."

James T. Fields

New Threads

Top Bottom