• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

Whenever I walk in a London street,
I'm ever so careful to watch my feet;
And I keep in the squares,
And the masses of bears,
Who wait at the corners all ready to eat
The sillies who tread on the lines of the street,
Go back to their lairs,
And I say to them, "Bears,
Just look how I'm walking in all the squares!"

And the little bears growl to each other, "He's mine,
As soon as he's silly and steps on a line."
And some of the bigger bears try to pretend
That they came round the corner to look for a friend;
And they try to pretend that nobody cares
Whether you walk on the lines or squares.
But only the sillies believe their talk;
It's ever so portant how you walk.
And it's ever so jolly to call out, "Bears,
Just watch me walking in all the squares!"

A.A. Milne

Bear-in-a-Square_BB_W_1.jpg

There are known unknowns and unknown unknowns. That is, there are things I know that I don't know, but there are also things that I don't know I don't know. For the sake of fullness, there are also things that I don't know that I know (until the situation arises). However, in this case it was actually something that I knew I knew.
Nicely channeling D.R. :)
You can take a break now - you must be getting bored with this thread.

min·i·mal·ism
ˈminəməˌlizəm/

noun: minimalism

1. a trend in sculpture and painting that arose in the 1950s and used simple, typically massive, forms.

2. an avant-garde movement in music characterized by the repetition of very short phrases that change gradually, producing a hypnotic effect.

British Regulars
Commonly used to describe the Napoleonic era British foot soldiers,
the British Regular was known for his flamboyant red uniform and
well-disciplined combat performance.
upload_2015-11-22_12-50-28.jpeg

images

( tree maybe we can turn this thread into another image association thread, without anyone noticing...)

New Threads

Top Bottom