• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

Dance_3d29db_2323315.gif

This thread has finally gone dormant. Nobody here but me now.
Looks like a win for Tachyon.

There is an even better way to 'not remember' posts on this thread tree - don't make them :p

It's true - I am in Jest (not telling where that is), but I am not with 'that statement' whoever that is.

Any of your post #'s = x

My post # = y

I will set the basic equation to:
y=x+1

Therefore no matter who makes any following posts on this thread mine will always be the highest post number...

And because the highest post number is always the most recent (or last) post that would mean I win?

Pretty sure that's the only way to win ;)

I thought the conversation was tending toward
talk about commercial enema preparations. Glad
to see that it isn't going that way. The repeated
use of the word "fleet" did make it seem like a
possibility.

New Threads

Top Bottom