• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Purposely being ignored in social settings/Women hate me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not hanging out at senior centers with 80 year old grandma or dumps like homeless centers my friend trued that at church and I walked my ass out so stop it.

The only outcome of these threads appears to be endless attention.
I’m not intending to be contradictory, but I think often times threads can have the unexpected outcome of helping other people besides the OP. All the advice offered here is extremely useful, and there may be many readers who are actually benefiting from the advice themselves, even if they are the more quiet forum members.

I have often had the experience of being able to “steal” the advice actually offered to someone else.

Like I said, I’m not trying to invalidate what you said, it’s just that I see a bright side, too. 🌈

I'm not hanging out at senior centers with 80 year old grandma or dumps like homeless centers my friend trued that at church and I walked my ass out so stop it.

Yet, you keep hanging out at churches, trying to talk to young women. You, at age 47, look like an 80-year-old grandpa to young women in their twenties. Does that help you understand why young women do not want to hang out with you? You don't want to hang out with older people, but you incessantly complain that young women don't want to hang out with you. You're not going anywhere until you get your head straightened out.

Also, your cursing is offensive. You use a lot of vulgar words for someone who attends church. Are you actually listening to the minister's sermon or just fantasizing about "attractive young women" you see in the church?

Please get therapy. It will help you.

I would be a hypocrite if I said not having a girlfriend didn’t make me emotional so I can relate to Tony on that level. But I’ve learned the hard way that constantly being emotional about it won’t change things. It’s a difficult pill to swallow but it’s better to do so than not because it will get stuck in your throat so to say.

You might see old men with younger women around, but they are widely viewed negatively and people know they are often doing it to take advantage of the power and experience difference because they can't get a relationship with a woman close to their own age.

Or they have options 😂

Consensus appears to be people are hoping
that Tony, or someone acting in his behalf,
will find a therapist that will work
with him.

And that he will agree to consult with the
therapist on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom