• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Riddles

The answer: A bridge. I often see that as a symbol of the present when on it, after I just left the past path or road leading to the bridge behind. Once I cross the bridge that leads to my future.

A bridge often goes over smaller to medium width bodies of water, can be covered or not. Most are seen as strong and sturdy, but several older ones weak and structurally flawed. They can go straight connecting two points and leading somewhere or curve often up or down and do the same.

Some bridges though do not lead further because of damage or like because it was built more as a symbol or some attraction. In any case, usually the views from a.bridge are amazing, or when looking towards it, with either it's specIal designs and unique features, or because of where it is located, usually making bridges seen in a historic or positive way.

So, that is a summary of that riddle and the tips, and how I view bridges.

Up and down the mountains, I do travel slow.
Without my own umbrella, I would never go.
What am I?

Next riddle:

A strand of me thinner than one hair,
and invented by a kind of doctor.
I was used for research.
and in places of fun.
I can be made in many colors,
be named differently elsewhere
and be shaped and spun.

What am I?

Last edited:

New Threads