• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Riddles

Final Clue:

Soft, and lighter than fluff, a dentist helped design me.
The irony of it all, causing more cavities.

Last edited:
Next riddle:

Laugh at me all you want,
I am voted the world's best.
On a farm came the idea too.

A horse I was, but am now not.
I was laid to rest
so you can forever enjoy my name and me too.

Last edited:
what does this your [sic] mean?
It means the words sounds like something else (in some cases). In this case, 'Mule' - sounds like - 'You'll'
As in - 'You'll regret this'.
It's also sometimes used to correct a quoted passage - e.g. someone says "I mist the bus", it may be quoted in a newspaper or other written media as "I mist[sic] the bus" meaning they meant to say something that sounds like 'mist', and with the context of the sentence would gain the meaning of 'missed'.
It can be used in other ways too, but this was how I was using it - essentially I was trying to be a smart arse and inject a little humour into my answer! 😏

I could probably have left the "[sic]" out and you'd have got the 'joke' anyway!

It means the words sounds like something else (in some cases). In this case, 'Mule' - sounds like - 'You'll'
As in - 'You'll regret this'.
It's also sometimes used to correct a quoted passage - e.g. someone says "I mist the bus", it may be quoted in a newspaper or other written media as "I mist[sic] the bus" meaning they meant to say something that sounds like 'mist', and with the context of the sentence would gain the meaning of 'missed'.
It can be used in other ways too, but this was how I was using it - essentially I was trying to be a smart arse and inject a little humour into my answer! 😏

I could probably have left the "[sic]" out and you'd have got the 'joke' anyway!
aha okay, thanks for explaining :)

Tip #1:

The 4th planet from the sun is another clue for you,
and the end of October too.
I am not sure what else to say,
other than, I am not a _________Way!

Not from the riddle itself, but from the most recent clue, a Mars Bar.

21768317_862291743936585_7538270781253951174_n.png

Mars and Pegusus relate in the same greek god pantheon, but that's the only horse connection I could think of.
And I'm not sure it's ever been voted on (on a global scale at least). So probably wrong.

And thinking about it is giving me a sugar craving! 😋

Good guesses all, but no, no and no. On the right track. I mean we know Milky Way and now Mars are tips, but what answer would satisfy those 2 tips and the other clues and riddle stuff.

New Threads

Top Bottom