• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Riddles

Ah, you have pretending to be not good at riddles, but really you are a master. So I better think harder. How about visualizations or prayers?
Boogs is one of those people who's like "take it easy on the newbie," and then he goes away with all your money and your socks.

Ah, you have pretending to be not good at riddles, but really you are a master. So I better think harder. How about visualizations or prayers?
No, this is more my poor abilities in this area! I can easily make it hard, but not in a fair fashion!
You've all got so close, I could give another clue, but that'll give it away.
(I can only hold out so long without starting to feel guilty! 😉 I'll give in soon, don't worry!)
I'm surprised the faith clue didn't do the job to be honest! I mean, how do you have faith anyway?

Boogs is one of those people who's like "take it easy on the newbie," and then he goes away with all your money and your socks.
So why am I broke and my feet are bleeding? 🤣

Mind you, if you fancy a game of pool for a small wager? 🤔😱🤑🤑🤑
You'll have to explain the rules though, I've never played before!

Every culture requires it.
Lies are worthless without it.

In Alamut Hassan-i Sabbah refuted it, it's written.

I ask again, how can you have faith? What is it you need?

You are infuriating with these taunts :D
I'm honestly not doing it deliberately! However it may seem. I was striving to think of clues that wouldn't make it immediately obvious.
I'm much better at being reactive than proactive, but have a limited range of operating parameters, so use unwieldy language.
(Well, when I say 'better' that probably means REALLY infuriating to everyone else! 😄)

Oh, it was belief. When someone said ideal, and it was close, I kicked belief to the curb. I should have kept guessing based on that.

I'm honestly not doing it deliberately! However it may seem. I was striving to think of clues that wouldn't make it immediately obvious.
I'm much better at being reactive than proactive, but have a limited range of operating parameters, so use unwieldy language.
(Well, when I say 'better' that probably means REALLY infuriating to everyone else! 😄)
yes, i know that you don't do it on a purpose, which is why it annoys me even more haha but yeah you are good ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom