• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Riddles

New riddle;

Some say they have it, some say they do not
Some say it does not exist
Others say our work ethic, courage, fears and/or attitude creates this

What is it?

Last edited:
Oh, it was belief. When someone said ideal, and it was close, I kicked belief to the curb. I should have kept guessing based on that.
I saw an ideal as something different tbh. The word 'ideal' suggests (among other things) perfection, while also being a belief because perfection is an abstract concept, a belief can absolutely not be an ideal too. That was why I was bandying 'faith' around, because by it's definition is a pure belief. You need to believe to have faith. (or that's how it seems to me).

yes, i know that you don't do it on a purpose, which is why it annoys me even more haha but yeah you are good ;)
Flattery will get you everywhere! 😄
I'm good in parts, it's just there are only a few parts! Some of these puzzles leave me clueless, but every now and again there's enough logic connections, and I thrive on those (depending on subject matter and accumulated knowledge of course!).

Ha! I've got it! Nothing!

(that was a joke, but it does fit from a certain perspective! (yes, I'm a little warped!))

Actually, the mention of 'work ethic' begs the question, is this 'cultural' in some way?

Mojo? (as in "they've got their mojo back again")

...or as a proper suggestion: will power.

Ha! I've got it! Nothing!

(that was a joke, but it does fit from a certain perspective! (yes, I'm a little warped!))

Actually, the mention of 'work ethic' begs the question, is this 'cultural' in some way?
Yeah, but that answer nothing gets you no gold star either but just some funny emoji , as I would never give a riddle with nothing as an answer. Well, anyway, I just did that once, so that does not count.

Yeah, but that answer nothing gets you no gold star either but just some funny emoji , as I would never give a riddle with nothing as an answer. Well, anyway, I just did that once, so that does not count.
Ah! But for me, a laugh from someone is as good as a win!

If nothing was your answer then you didn't do it, because if you had it would have become something! 😊

New Threads

Top Bottom