• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Riddles

It gets it's revenge whenever I eat a bacon and egg sandwich, there's always egg in the beard afterwards. :)
My old man always used to say his beard carried his mid morning snack from breakfast left overs (usually when my mum whinged about his unkempt and food encrusted hirsute appearance). 😋 Yum! (🤢)

"Luck" riddle answer ( explanation ):

Often you will hear people say they are unlucky, that they just have or had some bad luck, whereas others may say they had or just have lots of good luck. Regardless, many others think luck does not happen or that we make our own luck, increasing or decreasing it depending on our work ethic, courage, fears and/or attitude.

Often in the US, people will say phrases such as I had dumb luck, my luck ran out, and wish me luck. There was a game show too called "Press Your Luck". Many with superstitious beliefs may do or not certain things or keep or get certain items to try to better there luck, but I purposefully did not put those as a tip or part of the riddle, as it could be easier to guess then :)

depending on our work ethic, courage, fears and/or attitude.
I'd never get past that one. But then my view of luck is somewhat different (not to mention my views on 'work ethics' 🤣). That was an infuriating one, I really should have guessed that!
You've severely damaged my mental health! 😱

(don't worry though, damage turns out to be an improvement! 😉)

I'd never get past that one. But then my view of luck is somewhat different (not to mention my views on 'work ethics' 🤣). That was an infuriating one, I really should have guessed that!
You've severely damaged my mental health! 😱

(don't worry though, damage turns out to be an improvement! 😉)
For the tougher clues, just skip, walk or run past those, with your mind not feet. Better yet, maybe use your feet. Stomp on those dumb tips :)

For the tougher clues, just skip, walk or run past those, with your mind not feet. Better yet, maybe use your feet. Stomp on those dumb tips :)
Regarding the work ethic, attitude, fear and courage, and how it impacts luck, what they mean is, if one is more positive and daring in life, they tend to take more risks, and if one is out working harder and/or out there doing more things in life, and focusing on the good things in life more from doing all of those things, they may tend to think or see more breaks in life or more good things happening to them. One who is more fearful and avoidant of things and risks thus could often more apt to say they are unlucky in life.

It's really no work to do this.
But always the 'hard decision'.
It often inverts your life,
When superiors act with derision.
Back to the market again,
To contort to a new position.

Regarding the work ethic, attitude, fear and courage, and how it impacts luck, what they mean is, if one is more positive and daring in life, they tend to take more risks, and if one is out working harder and/or out there doing more things in life, and focusing on the good things in life more from doing all of those things, they may tend to think or see more breaks in life or more good things happening to them. One who is more fearful and avoidant of things and risks thus could often more apt to say they are unlucky in life.
An old saying - Some people make their own luck.

It's really no work to do this.
But always the 'hard decision'.
It often inverts your life,
When superiors act with derision.
Back to the market again,
To contort to a new position.
The continuous cycle I went through for all of my working life. :)

Resignation.

Not so ballistically couched.
(I knew I should have given more time to making it harder! Damn! Always rushing!)
I need to check my micropachycephalosaurus, as I have a pet one here, to see if they think my answer was close or correct. I mean, I will go check my thesaurus. Be right back.

New Threads

Top Bottom