• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Riddles

Sorry, the algorithm's getting stuck in loops, I can't get light out of my head, I need to crash. I'll see if any neuron's are active in the morning.

Sorry, the algorithm's getting stuck in loops, I can't get light out of my head, I need to crash. I'll see if any neuron's are active in the morning.
Yeah, sometimes I need to take breaks from riddles too, and I then try the next morn.

Self control is a two word patience synonym, butnot sure how this relates to all the criteria.

Self control is a two word patience synonym, butnot sure how this relates to all the criteria.

To be more clear, the synonym of the 3rd item below "not that smart" would be _________? Then make that word into a 2 word common phrase. That will give you the riddle answer, as the answer will be the last word in that phrase. That word will answer the riddle and tips.

Tip #2

I can run out,
be pressed,
be not that smart
and be wished upon.

Not as soft but also not as sticky, depending on what I've been doing with it. :)

P.S. We call it Fairy Floss here.
Yeah, that was what I read when I researched cotton candy. It mentioned it can be called various terms depending on location, and Fairy Floss was one of those names. Being in the US, I never knew that.

New Threads

Top Bottom