• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Riddles

Next riddle:

Red, Brown, yellow, orange, green, black and gray they say,
I am known for my dirtiness too.
Yet I can clean and protect both night and day,
too much of me can damage you.

yup, it's hard by default for me to understand you, because you use english words i just never heard in my life before :)
I can understand that, I have a fascination with using words as I have no other conscious perceptions internally, so they have a rather big part in my thinking (er, about 100% 😉). Plenty of native english speakers find my writing a little troublesome. Problem is they decide on their own meaning, and it rarely coincides with mine! 😄

Your english is very good I have to say!

Next riddle:

Red, Brown, yellow, orange, green, black and gray they say,
I am known for my dirtiness too.
Yet I can clean and protect both night and day,
too much of me can damage you.
It's too simple to be correct, so lets exclude 'light' as the answer?

I can understand that, I have a fascination with using words as I have no other conscious perceptions internally, so they have a rather big part in my thinking (er, about 100% 😉). Plenty of native english speakers find my writing a little troublesome. Problem is they decide on their own meaning, and it rarely coincides with mine! 😄

Your english is very good I have to say!
You make me go and google and hopefully learn some new English words, so thanks for that :)
I learned English mostly by playing games and watching films/anime with English subs. Maybe one day I'll go to some classes to actually make myself not look like I'm from some village, but so far i didn't need it so...yay? :D

You make me go and google and hopefully learn some new English words, so thanks for that :)
I learned English mostly by playing games and watching films/anime with English subs. Maybe one day I'll go to some classes to actually make myself not look like I'm from some village, but so far i didn't need it so...yay? :D
Well your language skills far surpass mine. Your communications are usually quite clear to understand. Missing some vocabulary is hardly surprising if it's all from films and games.
In fact, being so good at riddles in a foreign language is quite impressive!

Well your language skills far surpass mine. Your communications are usually quite clear to understand. Missing some vocabulary is hardly surprising if it's all from films and games.
In fact, being so good at riddles in a foreign language is quite impressive!
What did you tell me, let's see, hmm... "flattery will get you everywhere?" ;)
Well, I can guess riddles, but I can't make them. Which is funny, because like 5 games i designed already are all puzzles, but they're all visual things, not maths or words. (and i didn't really have a say in what to do, i got a job "make puzzles" and I do it :D)

Well, I can guess riddles, but I can't make them. Which is funny, because like 5 games i designed already are all puzzles, but they're all visual things, not maths or words. (and i didn't really have a say in what to do, i got a job "make puzzles" and I do it :D)
Sounds like your mind works best on imagery and maybe other sensations more than words? I doubt if I could make puzzles unless they were word based, or had some sort of rigid logical abstract structure (and then I'd be the only one who understood it, never mind could solve it! 🙂)

Last edited:
Getting very close, as it can be seen as an oil, yes. Be more specific.
"... seen as an oil" - A non-polar hydrocarbon that's liquid at RTP and reflects visible light?

(Surely that's specific enough? 😄)
(sorry! I couldn't help it! @Outdated's beard made me do it!)

Aw, ok then - engine oil?

"... seen as an oil" - A non-polar hydrocarbon that's liquid at RTP and reflects visible light?

(Surely that's specific enough? 😄)
(sorry! I couldn't help it! @Outdated's beard made me do it!)

Aw, ok then - engine oil?
No. Great answer though.

Tip#1:

It directly involves one of the senses.

Last edited:
Ear wax!!! Ew! 🤢

Hmmm, I've just had a thought!
Are there any restraints on how rude this may be? Because I've just thought of an answer I shouldn't write down! 🤭

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom