• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

I overheard two neighbors talking, and one of them said this in a very nasally, matter of fact tone: "She said sorry. Sorry! Well, sorry don't cut it. I've had enough!" For some reason I was laughing hard on and off all day...

This Tropicana commercial:

Why is that funny?
Because of this commercial from a few years ago:

(Fun fact: in Canada, there are two legal ways to advertise prescription medication on television. You can give the name of the drug, or you can tell what it does, but you can't do both.)

This Tropicana commercial:

Why is that funny?
Because of this commercial from a few years ago:

(Fun fact: in Canada, there are two legal ways to advertise prescription medication on television. You can give the name of the drug, or you can tell what it does, but you can't do both.)
I would think the second video might put a little more spring in your step :D

I'm new to the IT Crowd, but I was in stitches watching 'The work outing'. Painfully funny, especially as I've hurt my back and I couldn't stop laughing.

meme_6_by_wolfblade111-d9kdqrd.png

"Meet me at 4:30" portable bathroom notes
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 387
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 384

New Threads