• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

IMG_0269.JPG

Bought some more stuff at Food City and Walmart today.

Bought some paint. The color is called "Shadow Blue". I'm not a professional paint expert, but when I came home and looked at it, I got a feeling that they might have forgotten to stir it. 🤔 A lot of red in the shadow blue.

paint.jpg

IMG_0271.JPG

These came in today. Got them off eBay. For some reason, these plushies are hard to find in stores. Only ones I can find are Bluey, Bingo, Socks, and Lila. At least I own some of Bluey's friends, though, so I'm happy. :)

20240716_104303.jpg

Because I am one of these:
To dial Skynyrd in:
(late 1970s 5 band graphic equalizer for a stereo rig that will be added to my shop area in the future)
20240716_104734.jpg

Afterwards, might binge on this:
20240716_104447.jpg

When I have the time, I want to assemble this
(It is a new and fully complete learning kit)
20240716_104537.jpg

Stainless steel trays for my machineshop storage:
(cardboard sucks)
20240716_104355.jpg

All of these items were purchased for $21 at a Goodwill Outlet store for $1.69 a pound :cool:

For today, here's what I bought at The Gaming Co.:

IMG_0278.JPG

At Food City:

IMG_0280.JPG

Love these so much! <3

And last but not least:

IMG_0276.JPG

I ordered this around the same time as the Coco and Honey plushies few days ago. It's an old Moondreamers figure from the 80's. Never collected the toys back then, but I remember one of my cousins owning this one long time ago. I also remember the cartoon briefly. It aired next to My Little Pony. Need to watch it again on YouTube.

I was given a gift card from Marks and Spencers and just bought this myself in green my favourite colour.

Attachments

• nightdress.jpg
    nightdress.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 6
I thrifted a robe and some small cute 75 cent purses. I reallyyyyy love thrift shopping. I could get most things I need or want there.

40 Rosy red minnows

Screenshot 2024-07-23 195214.png

And 10 Comet Goldfish
Screenshot 2024-07-23 195236.png

Had two reefs that were just coasting, so I put some new stock in them.

New Threads

Top Bottom