• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you have for breakfast ?

Coffee and the leftovers from the breakfast I made my Chihuahuas, which was some shredded chicken and the white part of one hard boiled egg. :D

peanut butter
big biscuit thing (made with pureed kale, apple, mustard,pumpkin with rye flour, w.w.flour, masa)
oat milk
vitamins

If I have breakfast it's always the same. bowl of cheerios with 2% (not skim, not 1%) milk. Coffee, and cig. On the weekends I skip breakfast and just have the coffee/cig.

2 T. peanut butter
2 T. nutri. yeast
1 T. carob powder
5 oz. almond milk
some walnuts
baby carrot (cooked)
vitamins

The first three things I mixed together with 3 oz. of the almond milk.

A nearby bakery had a “Greek Day”, so I was able to get some loukoumades. Together with Ellinikos Kafes… 😋

New Threads

Top Bottom