• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you have for breakfast ?

Galaktoboureko (nowadays a rare treat) with Ellinikos Kafes made from PNG Arabica beans roasted and ground in Kythera (a new discovery, just opened today.)

Red Beans and brown rice with a few little slices of pork belly and lots of hot sauce. Made it all from scratch myself a few days ago.

I don't eat breakfast.
Intermittent fasting is the way to go for someone who has diabetes. :cool:

I don't eat breakfast.
Intermittent fasting is the way to go for someone who has diabetes. :cool:
black coffee or black tea both with no sugar are fine for a diabetic from the tiny bit of research ive done. its not breakfast but its something to energise you in the morning.

black coffee or black tea both with no sugar are fine for a diabetic from the tiny bit of research ive done. its not breakfast but its something to energise you in the morning.
Agreed...
It is not breakfast. ;)

The problem for me is that I am hyper-sensitive to caffeine, so I only drink decaff. :cool:

A nearby bakery had a “Greek Day”, so I was able to get some loukoumades. Together with Ellinikos Kafes… 😋
I love that! We call it "lokma" here. Although it is mostly made when someone dies, you can get them from street stalls, and it is free.

I had oatmeal with Milk and some fruit today, since i am yet again on a diet.

A few cups of black coffee. Seeing as it's the weekend I won't be eating until lunchtime. Not sure why I have this habit but on weekends I don't eat breakfast. I'll get up have coffee, play some video games, go for a walk and do any errands that need doing then eat come lunchtime.

I love that! We call it "lokma" here. Although it is mostly made when someone dies, you can get them from street stalls, and it is free.
Thanks, I did not know that. I will be in Türkiye in 4 weeks time so now I know what to ask for. :p

Toasted bagel with cream cheese, smoked salmon, thin slice of red onion, sprinkled with capers I got from Santorini, Greece. This is a very indulgent breakfast for me. I usually eat a bowl of hot oatmeal with fruit and nuts, or grits (corn porridge) with some butter and lots of black pepper on it.

New Threads

Top Bottom