• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What video game are you currently playing?

I started up Ty the Tasmanian Tiger on Steam last night. Also thinking about going through the first Cat Quest, too. Gotta get myself prepared for the third game releasing in August (my birth month, btw).

I bought a 3DS XL and I mainly use for travel. I like it to play mainly retro game and I have Bejeweled 3, luxor and a few other retro games.

I'm playing a lot of Soulmask lately. Still in early access on PC. Great survival craft. I also just finished installing the new Once Human. Haven't read much of anything about it. Looks a little jump scarish but Steam suggested it so away we go.

I started a new character in Elden Ring recently.
Hoping to finish all the NPC quests this time.
youtube is essential for this.

I prototyped a Simon game in Retro Gadgets to kind of supplement the beginning of an embedded engineering course I'm taking. Kind of fun, honestly. I don't know if it's considered gaming, but it's on Steam and it's about to get some kind of story mode (weirdly) so I guess it'll... be a game soon? :D

I recently played through Cat Quest. I don't even know why I started it to begin with, but I ended up enjoying it and even getting the platinum trophy for it (not that it was difficult at all, but if I wasn't enjoying it I just wouldn't have bothered).

After that, I started up God of War (2018 version) and really enjoyed that too. I should be finished with it by tonight.

I just started the new Prince of Persia - The Lost Crown. It's a side scroller that so far is a lot of fun. Reminds me a lot of the old metroids on NES and SNES. It certainly harkens back to another era and it's challenging. But tons of fun even with slow reflexes. Playing on PC but it think it was being released on consoles as well. I highly recommend if you want something you can just pick up and play in between doing things.

I recently started playing Mario Kart Tour, which is the mobile version of Mario Kart.

Why that version instead of one of the console versions? Because I currently don't own a Nintendo Console, as I'm mainly a PC gamer. Though perhaps I'll look into getting one, since there's apparently so many good Nintendo games that I'm missing out on/missed out on by growing up without any sort of Nintendo Console. Though I guess I could also look into emulation, but then again you can't emulate current games.

But I got interested in trying out a Mario Kart game because I was randomly recommended a Mario Kart video on YouTube and watched it on a whim, and then ended up watching some others too. Naturally those videos made me want to play the game, but initially I was like "Unfortunately I can't because I don't have a Nintendo Switch and Nintendo doesn't tend to put their games on PC.", but then I heard about Mario Kart Tours from one of the videos because apparently some tracks from it got ported to the latest Mario Kart game on Switch and so I was like "Wait there's a mobile game? I might have to look into that then."

I've been having fun with it since far, even if it does have some of your typical mobile game aspects to it.. but they doesn't seem to egregious.. yet.
Funnily enough this is the first mobile game I've played in a while, since I kinda swore off then when I switched from an iPhone to an Android phone because I lost all my progess in the mobile games I was playing, and I didn't feel like grinding them all over again to get everything I had unlocked in them before, and I also don't buy into the typical mobile game micro transactions so I wasn't going to pay to get all that stuff back either.

Jurassic Park Rampage Edition on Mega Drive. I plan on getting into Jurassic Park 2 The Chaos Continues (edit: for Super NES) soon.

I'm currently playing the new release:

Pong Classic!
1724324179149.png

The AI player is phenomenal! I'm having trouble beating it on easy level.
Can't wait to try the MMORPG version once I get my eye in!

I'm currently playing the new release:

Pong Classic!
View attachment 133655

The AI player is phenomenal! I'm having trouble beating it on easy level.
Can't wait to try the MMORPG version once I get my eye in!
This is what we thought was amazing, back in those days.
The young ppl these days have no idea how blessed they are now.

Elden Ring, as an example, is one of the most beautiful games I have ever seen.
Black Myth is another.

New Threads

Top Bottom