• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What video game are you currently playing?

I just finished up Alba: A Wildlife Adventure on Steam.
It's a little like Pokemon Snap, except not on-rails, you have full control over your character. You live on an island with your grandparents, and the island's nature reserve area was destroyed in a fire, now the mayor of the island wants to build a luxury hotel there to attract tourists, but you, as Alba, decide no freakin' way you're gonna let that happen. So you set out to photograph all the wildlife of the island that will lose their homes if that hotel is built, and clean up the island and get 50 people to sign your petition along the way. It's a pretty wholesome game, looks like a kids game but I still enjoyed it and it's really short (took a little over 3 hours to 100% it).

I hadn't tried Toki Tori until yesterday and... wow. The puzzles have a nice difficulty curve. It starts out deceptively simple and really makes great use of the resource management (if you can call it that) mechanic.

New Threads

Top Bottom