• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What video game are you currently playing?

I just finished up Alba: A Wildlife Adventure on Steam.
It's a little like Pokemon Snap, except not on-rails, you have full control over your character. You live on an island with your grandparents, and the island's nature reserve area was destroyed in a fire, now the mayor of the island wants to build a luxury hotel there to attract tourists, but you, as Alba, decide no freakin' way you're gonna let that happen. So you set out to photograph all the wildlife of the island that will lose their homes if that hotel is built, and clean up the island and get 50 people to sign your petition along the way. It's a pretty wholesome game, looks like a kids game but I still enjoyed it and it's really short (took a little over 3 hours to 100% it).

I hadn't tried Toki Tori until yesterday and... wow. The puzzles have a nice difficulty curve. It starts out deceptively simple and really makes great use of the resource management (if you can call it that) mechanic.

I'm not into these types of games, but I read reviews, saying how this is ND-friendly game, so came to show it to others. Game is named Satisfactory.

Satisfactory - Wikipedia

ghaweh.png

Grand theft Auto 5 Online.

Anyone wanna play with me?
Yes, I mean I haven't played lately because I'm addicted to rl GTA, riding on buses all day long looking at the traffic. xD But I've been looking for friends in the game, without luck.

I dusted of my ps2 and started playing Gran Turismo 3. Never 100% completed it in the past. So going for it now.
After I might do GT4 but want to get an HDMI adapter for the ps2 so I can play it in the livingroom together with my wife.
Still an impressive looking game considering its age.
My favorite lap games are Asphalt 8 on mobile, don't even need to use my internet data for it, can play offline and Need For Speed, so much variation in NFS but I don't have it, I'm looking forward to GTA 6 in late next year tho. But I know it'll be pricey.

In terms of motorcycles, I prefer dirtbike games rather than motorbike speed games.

I can't wait to unlock the moto tracks for Asphalt 8.

Last edited:
Endless Space 2.
I am a little addicted to it, atm, but nowhere near as bad as I used to be to games decades ago.

Currently playing Pneumata. It's about a guy trying to fight off these creatures in a town called Clover Hill. Wonder where they got the idea for the name. :P

It uses the Unreal Engine 5, so yeah. You get vibes of RE7 and 8.

I am having to find a way to reach a lady in this apartment building, who is trapped on a higher floor. I really have no idea what the game is about, in general. The main protaginist seems to be a security guard. He takes these pills, so maybe this is all a bad dream.

Playing both The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom and Princess Peach Showtime. I need an excuse to play on my Switch more.

Also gonna throw in Yoshi's Crafted World, too, since it's one of my comfort games.

Playing fallout london but I have to motivate myself to continue because the atmosphere is so depressing and is not the monty python I expected. before that I played the planet crafter and had a great time

I always go back to skyrim, customized with like 200 mods, seems i never get fully tired of it.
I downloaded the other day an old game "you are empty" and played for a bit.

I always go back to skyrim, customized with like 200 mods, seems i never get fully tired of it.
I downloaded the other day an old game "you are empty" and played for a bit.
I need to go back to skyrim for one mod I have not played, enderel, though I somehow expect it to be unstable

I've been playing The Plucky Squire on PlayStation 5. It's a fun game, plays a bit like Zelda games, and it takes place in a storybook where you can hop in and out of the book. The cartoon style graphics are nice.

New Threads

Top Bottom