• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

I watched The Dark Crystal last night because it was free on YouTube and I admire Jim Henson puppetry. I had nightmares because it was as creepy as it is creative, holy crap!
I feel like rewatching it, loved it as a kid :) I had my VHS copy transferred a few years ago, I so wish they kept these Celtic-style patters for the widescreen minutes.
Edit: I mean I wish they kept them for those minutes in future releases. I don't think any have them anymore.

Attachments

• dc.png
    dc.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Weird: The Al Yankovic Story

I thought this movie was the story of his life. A biography. But now I'm unsure about that. When he shot and killed Pablo Escobar, something about it made me think this is probably not historically accurate. 🤔

The last Jurassic Park movie. It wasn't that engaging for me. If I hadn't already watched all the other movies this would likely be one that I would have only watched part way through.

New Threads

Top Bottom