• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Star Wars The Last Jedi.

Now I just need to watch Episode VII and VIII.

Last Jedi kind of IS Episode VIII, do you not know your Roman numerals?

On topic, we've been to see the Darkest Hour today, a film about Winston Churchill during World War II, was quite good, I'd rate 8/10 anyway.

Wait, I tought The Force Awakens was episode VII Rogue was episode VIII and The last Jedi IX, altough as I've heard Rogue is considered like 3.5

The Disaster Artist. A movie that takes you behind the scenes of the bad movie classic The Room. I really enjoyed it, funny while reminding me about how cringy the original was.

Wait, I tought The Force Awakens was episode VII Rogue was episode VIII and The last Jedi IX, altough as I've heard Rogue is considered like 3.5

Rogue One was set between the end of Episode III and beginning of Episode IV, the final scene in Rogue One sets up the first scenes in Episode IV.

I went to see Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri which was really good. Kind of an unusual premise which should have been pretty depressing but the film had a lot of humorous moments too.

IMG_0478.PNG
welcome
Jurassic world

Watched the "Darkest Hour" last week, a movie starring Gary Oldman as British Wartime PM Winston Churchill.

It was quite good.

Batman (1966) starring the late Adam West (died towards the end of last year) and Burt Ward as Batman and Robin against a Rogue's gallery of baddies such as Penguin, Riddler. Joker and Catwoman.

A bit camp, even by mid 60's standards, but a classic movie nonetheless.

The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials

A sequel to the "The Maze Runner". Seemed much less interesting than the first film. With the third installment about to be released. Though at this point I feel ambivalent about wanting to see it. Much like "Divergent", "Insurgent", and so on. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. o_O

Too many productions attempting to capitalize on the success of "The Hunger Games" films. Not every script about a dystopian society is necessarily a good thing. :rolleyes:

I really love that movie! Rey is awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing The Last Jedi.

Don't listen to some people on the Internet who act like Comic Book Guy off the Simpsons about it, it's a VERY good movie IMO, I've seen it twice so far and may go again at some point and then buy the Blu Ray.

Seen "Early Man" today, created by Nick Park, the guy who did all the Wallace and Grommit films a few years back.

Very good movie, very funny in places.

Last edited:
"Hitchcock"

An interesting genre in film. Those select movies which deal with movie-making itself. In this case, it chronicles famed director Alfred Hitchcock (Anthony Hopkins) in 1959 as he begins production of the movie "Psycho", which proves to be quite problematic to both him and his wife (Helen Mirren), an accomplished filmmaker in her own right.

I loved it. :cool:

Coco, a Disney Pixar movie 8/10.

Typical kid friendly Disney movie but pretty good all the same.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom