• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Dumb Money

1721582895504.png

I have not seen it yet but was wondering if anyone had seen the newest Wonka movie (the one with Timothèe Chalamet). If so is it worth watching if you like the original Gene Wilder version?

1722301653024.png

If the cover doesn't sell this one, I don't know what will :D

My wife and I thought this was hilarious. Apparently there's like 15 of them in the series, too. I can't wait to see how awful they all are

My Little Pony The Movie (1986)

Decided to watch this again today. Even though I have fond memories watching it as a kid, it's definitely one of those movies I loved back then, but now I realized how bad it actually is. It's more of a guilty pleasure since I'm a MLP fan.

The last movie I watched was the 1978 version of invasion of the bodysnatchers. It's particulary creepy when they stand in groups and stare and talk about people.
I also enjoyed the adjustment bureau recently, here is a link

Night of the Cobra Woman, which was kind of boring. It has Marlene Clark in it, who also appeared in Slaughter and Enter the Dragon.

Deadpool and Wolverine. And while I typically never do this I decided to get out of my comfort zone and I went to the theatre. Thankfully since it's the 3rd weekend for the movie and it was a matinee there were only 5 other people at the movie. I really enjoyed it but my movie going days are getting close to an end. I need a pause button and subtitles. 2hrs confined to a chair is too much.

New Threads

Top Bottom